Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What's the cost of a day pass to Renaissance Island if not staying there?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    15

    What's the cost of a day pass to Renaissance Island if not staying there?

    We're going to Aruba in a week and would like to take the trip out to Renaissance Island but aren't staying at the Ren. this trip. Any idea what the cost might be?

  2. #2
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,909
    a day pass will cost approx $75 pp
    it will include lunch and a bevearge, r/t boat shuttle, a chair/lounge and i think a float

    enjoy

    we will be there on friday for 2 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybeach View Post
    We're going to Aruba in a week and would like to take the trip out to Renaissance Island but aren't staying at the Ren. this trip. Any idea what the cost might be?

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,909
    i just got a private message from Liz, telling me that the day pass to renaissance island is now $95.
    and i thought that $75 was high....
    $95 is YIKES
    thanks liz

  4. #4
    Senior Member rob o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i just got a private message from Liz, telling me that the day pass to renaissance island is now $95.
    and i thought that $75 was high....
    $95 is YIKES
    thanks liz
    I typically take the cheapest room available at the Marina Tower for one night, which allows two of us to go to the island two days each (day before, day after). I don't even move out of my long term hotel, just take a night bag. It's cheaper, and I enjoy a local restaurant and casino.....and a few drinks at Seaport or the Blue Bar.
    Last edited by rob o; 11-04-2014 at 07:39 AM.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com



  5. #5
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,909
    that makes much more sense robo.
    in fact one does not even have to stay over....check in early, get the room keys early and enjoy 2 consecutive days on the island.
    imo certainly not worth it for 1 day @ $95 pp
    but 2 days......that's a whole 'nuther thing to consider!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    143
    I do the same check into the marina for a night and go the day of check in and the day of check out. A good tip is to use cashback websites to book and don't forget online discount codes! I also check in at 9am so we have a full day on the island! Plus the Renaissance have the most comfy beds ever! Mind you we rent an apartment so the beds are heavenly compared to those!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    38
    When you book a room at Marina Towers, does anyone know how many people you are allowed to bring with you to Renaissance island.?

  8. #8
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    2 in a room at Marina tower = 2 room keys= 2 people on the boat. Room key is your pass to the island via the boat.


    QUOTE=Arubaron;264524]When you book a room at Marina Towers, does anyone know how many people you are allowed to bring with you to Renaissance island.?[/QUOTE]

  9. #9
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,909
    do not go to renaissance island tomorrow nov 11
    closed til 1 pm

    there is a photo shoot happening.

  10. #10
    Junior Member moneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    There isn't one place on the island that I don't like so hard to say what my favorite place is.
    Posts
    13

    Excellent idea...

    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    I typically take the cheapest room available at the Marina Tower for one night, which allows two of us to go to the island two days each (day before, day after). I don't even move out of my long term hotel, just take a night bag. It's cheaper, and I enjoy a local restaurant and casino.....and a few drinks at Seaport or the Blue Bar.
    That is an excellent idea! Thanks for sharing! Is there a hotel on the island itself or just the 2 that are in Oranjestad?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO