Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What's the cost of a day pass to Renaissance Island if not staying there?

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moneil View Post
    That is an excellent idea! Thanks for sharing! Is there a hotel on the island itself or just the 2 that are in Oranjestad?
    There is no hotel on the island.

Question? I am thinking about booking a room at the Renaissance for 1 night so my husband can enjoy the snorkeling on the island. I am traveling with 3 other people, so there is a total of 5 of us. I was planning on booking a room that allows for 4 people. Is there a way to get the 5th person on the island with us?

Aruba since 1979
    short answer is no.
    that 5th person could buy a day pass.

Quote Originally Posted by essrule View Post
    Question? I am thinking about booking a room at the Renaissance for 1 night so my husband can enjoy the snorkeling on the island. I am traveling with 3 other people, so there is a total of 5 of us. I was planning on booking a room that allows for 4 people. Is there a way to get the 5th person on the island with us?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    You are out ofluck
    4 keys per room at suites
    4 keys = 4 people on boat
    5th out of luck
    4 in room max
    sorry doesn't work for you or anyone else.

2 in room at Marina a Tower. That's it. 2 keys to boat, that's it.

DePalm Island is an alternative. Wife and went there and really enjoyed it. They offer half and full day packages that include pick up at hotel, boat ride to island, all you can eat, all you can drink (adult beverages too) and transportation back to your hotel. They also offer upgrades to things such as Scuba and Massages. Snorkeling is free. We loved it and plan on visiting again when we return in October.

That being said I would like to check out the Renaissance Island. I may have to try out the ideas you all have given us.

I agree with tirrell143 - The snorkeling on DePalm Island is great! Right now the difference between half & full day is only $10 and the transportation to & from is free!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    Downtown Oranjestad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12