Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

whats up with the weather forcast

I leave for Aruba on the 13 of april. I just checked the 10 day forcast and it is partly cloudy and between 20-60 percent chance of rain. This doesn't sound good. I didn't think it rained alot in aruba. How accurate do you think this forcast is? Should I pack my unbrella.
    Diane
    Happy to be travelling

Don't worry about it. I've been to Aruba ten times and have seen minimal amounts of rain, even though the weather report looks iffy. You might get a 5 minute shower and that's it. I don't think you'll need an umbrella. Enjoy your trip.

thanks, we have been looking forward to this trip for over a year now. the real count down is on 4 days
    diane
    Happy to be travelling

You should like these forecasts better:

AccuWeather.com Forecast: 15-Day Overview

Weather Underground

The day before you depart, check out http://www.weather.an/forecast/index.asp

Aruba W*e*a*t*h*e*r

Druif Beach, Downtown, our condo at Divi Golf and Beach resort, the pool there, Smokey Joes BBQ, Salt and Pepper, Mi Dushi Bagels, El Gaucho, Pizza Bob's...everything!
    Yeah Arubalisa, that IS a lot better! I remember the first time we went to Aruba we were bummed about the weather too. It usually does rain when we are there at the end of April, but for maybe 2-5 mins and you can barely feel it!

We vacationed in Aruba a couple of weeks ago, and the forecast called for rain everyday. This was our fifth trip to Aruba and third trip in the spring, so we weren't concerned. We had a bit of rain that wasn't more than a heavy drizzle one morning. It left as quickly has it came, and the sun was shining within minutes.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

thanks arubalisa. that forcast looks much better. We are almost there. cant wait to bask in the aruba sun.
    diane
    Happy to be travelling