Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: When is the absolute best time to go to Aruba?

Smile When is the absolute best time to go to Aruba?

Is the summer best? When is it least crowded?

Aruba since 1979
    a very subjective question.
    lots of folks from cold winter weather states love aruba in dec- march when it is cold at their home but warm in aruba.....also too most crowded during christmas, new years and carnival.

aruba is perfect anytime.
    and when it is less crowded, that is a bonus perk.

the slowest times are in:

September to the week b4 thanksgiving.
    week after thanksgiving to week b4 christmas.
    month of may til memorial day.

Quote Originally Posted by just2peachy View Post
    Is the summer best? When is it least crowded?

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.
    We love the week after Thanksgiving and anytime in the month of May. Its not crowded, and as usual, perfect weather in Paradise. Anytime is wonderful in Aruba. (Our son and his wife just spent the past week in rain soaked Cape Cod.) That will seldom happens in Aruba.
    Best of Luck in Aruba

I like Aruba anytime of the year, it seems like it is always sunny with clouds and 86 degree's with that cooling breeze.

we have been to Aruba different months...we now own beginning 3 weeks of November and always have an enjoyable time,,,,,never even have to make restaurant reservations altough I would not recommend flying by the seat of your pants as we do.....
    have been thanksgiving and it was more crowded, but since we dont stay up at high rise area it still is pretty easy to get a palapa and room on the beach !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Weather the same all year round-- 90F -93F high in summer and low never below 80F. 86F - 88F in winter and low never below 78F.

Beginning of January after all the holiday celebrations are over, nice, not real busy.
    March- busy, as busy as we've have seen it with the exception of Christmas/New Years
    June- beginning of the month before the kids are out of school is quiet
    Later weeks June to August- busy low season. Everytime we have stayed at the Tamarijn in June it has been sold out in advance.
    September- nice and quiet, pretty hot with less wind
    December- Christmas and New Years busiest two weeks of the year

There is NO such thing as a bad time to go. I did however, think that the second week of September (week after Labor Day) was great if you are going to go out and about the island. Not many tourists around and easy to get into any restuarant. The beaces are pretty much empty and down town is kinda quite for shopping. But like I said, no time is a bad time. . . . .

Tom and Stanley

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    We've been to Aruba in the months of March, April, May and October. Weatherwise we would have to say that March, April and May are our favorites. Hot (but not very humid), lovely breeze and very little (if any) rain. October seems to be just the opposite (as I believe this starts Aruba's "rainy season". It was HOT, HUMID, very little breeze and much more rain/clouds. Will stick with our usual late March/early April trips. It is definitely more crowded at this time but we stay on Druif beach (Divi resorts) which is NEVER crowded. The pool does get a bit crowded and it's harder to get a restaurant reservation but we always seem to manage. September is probably the least crowded as the kiddies are just going back to school.

We've been going to Aruba the last week of September for the past 6 years now and it's absolutely perfect. Weather is amazing! Not busy - no problems getting chairs at the pool or beach.
    This may be our last year being able to go this time because our oldest will be starting K next September. : (
    We've been spoiled going this time. I'm curious to see how it differs when school is out.

My vote is "Anytime!" I would never pass up an opportunity; no matter when; to return to "Paradise," aka "One Happy Island."

Ed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast