Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When is best

When is best

Hi ,
    I am new to this forum, however, understand the weather in Aruba is always nice, and was looking for some help # 1 Is there a better time of the year to go ?
    # 2 Was looking into the Hyatt Regency, this trip is just for myself and husband, 50 -60 age group, I like just hanging out by the pool and knowing the Ocean is there if wanting to take a dip. My husband however, likes to relax as well, but he likes having a option of doing something else, besides laying by a pool. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

Yes, any time is good. But Prime Time(Dec to April) you will have higher hotel prices and more tourist.
    >>>> "# 1 Is there a better time of the year to go ?"
    ----- First 3 weeks in June. Usually the slowest time at the resorts. And most cruise ships stop calling for the summer and most school vacations have not started. So tourist should be at their lowest levels.

We like September as well as June. Although the weather in September, due to decreased winds, will be hotter than June. June oth, is the windiest month of the year.

June weather
    Average high temperature 90 F.
    Average low temperature 80 F.
    Average temperature 83 F.
    Average water temperature 81 F.
    Average rainfall .70 inches (20.3 inches annual)
    Average windspeed 20 mph

September weather
    Average high temperature 90 F.
    Average low temperature 80 F.
    Average temperature 84 F.
    Average water temperature 83 F.
    Average rainfall 1.40 inches (20.3 inches annual)
    Average windspeed 15 mph

new too!

I'm going to assume November is also hot - we are planning a trip in November. What about rainfall? I realize it's close to hurricane season but we know a lot of people who have traveled a lot during these months with no issues.

Tom, thanks for the advise, am open to anytime really, but prefer to find cheaper flight, so will look into that

Lisa, thanks also, kind of like the Sept time

I was looking at the Hyatt Regency, although my neighbor owns time at the Marriott Ocean Club and told me to see if i could get there, on the beach and units are beautiful, but not really sure i want to go that way, would like a little quiet. Like i said Hyatt looks beautiful - any advise ?

Kathy,
    I was at first swaying towards November ( had great air fare rates ), I didn't realize that was around Hurricane time for them.

Aruba doesn't get hurricanes. If there is a storm out there it might be less windy than normal, but we have been going to the island for over 24 years, four times a year and have had only one bad weather trip in November. Go for it!

Aruba is away from the Hurricane belt.

--
    when checking for airfares-- look for flights that leave midweek compared to flights that leave on weekends.
    We are going for our first time come Sept. (didnt want to be around lots of kids - so we picked the 2nd week in Sept. )

I have said it before so i do not want to bore repeat viewers, but my family and I love the Hyatt - service, people, grounds and food are all wonderful. It seems more low key and smaller to me than the Marriott - I would definitely recommend it
    katherine

Trip #14 in

I love every minute no matter what month, but along with Arubalisa June is great and the winds are really nice!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast