Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: When to book

When to book

I am planning on going back to Aruba next feburary 2011. I was wondering when is a good time to book a hotel since i really want one that is either part of the marriott family or close to it, Since thats where my family is staying and i dont want to get to far away from them. I have been on a couple of travel websites and noticed that alot of hotels are being booked up already cause of carnival i guess. So when should i start getting serious about looking?

Aruba since 1979
    you should be doing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by stopbugging View Post
    I am planning on going back to Aruba next feburary 2011. I was wondering when is a good time to book a hotel since i really want one that is either part of the marriott family or close to it, Since thats where my family is staying and i dont want to get to far away from them. I have been on a couple of travel websites and noticed that alot of hotels are being booked up already cause of carnival i guess. So when should i start getting serious about looking?

lol i was afraid some1 would say that. I was hoping to maybe have enough time to wait till like July. Cause those credit card bills from my last trip (2 weeks ago) are something else lol.

Quote Originally Posted by stopbugging View Post
    I have been on a couple of travel websites and noticed that alot of hotels are being booked up already
    February = Busiest time of year on the island with the exception of the week between Christmas and New Years.