Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    the national parkland (Arakok) Eagle @ Palm Beaches

When to book for January?

I am planning to spend two weeks in January. I noticed that all the hotel venues show astronomically high prices on all of the E sites. I assume that the prices will drop in time, but how long can I wait before the rooms are gone? What would be a safe time to bargain hunt?

Palm Beach
    I can't speak for all the places,but we stay at the Occidental and book 1 year ahead of time.Like I said I don't know if all the places book up that fast,but you can always start "window" shopping now.If you find something that you really like then book it now.Generally we book for the following year when we are actually on vacation.

I do know that presidents week the airlines rape you on the flights down to Aruba.Generally the week of new years day is fairly heavily booked in advance too.

Catashi, thats were our rented bungalow is. Our fav beach is Rogersbeach. Our favorite hangout, the Cigar Lounge of Ruben de Lange.

Book on time

We already booked for May 2011, we rent a bungalow on the middle of the Island. May was the first open spot that allowed usto book it for 5 weeks straight.

I would look for a timeshare rental at a place your really like. You can normally get a week rental for far less than what a hotel costs plus have the luxury of a full refigerator. Also can use kitchen if so inclined.

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

Go to and look over their rates. Yes, would book early for Jan through March. Timeshares ---- Again Jan through March is PRIME Time for those also. Sometimes you can get a really good cut rate for one of those if willing to go like May or June. Best rate for those would be to rent direct from a member/owner as they know they can get more $$ for PRIME Timed but much less for other times. So there are bargins for off seasons.

Any Aruba beach...
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFrederick View Post
    Go to and look over their rates.
    DO call MCM Tours for the best price. Sometimes they can do better than what is on their website. Also ask if they believe prices for your timeframe will decrease.

They have been doing this for years and will be able to give you a real good idea of when specials will be coming out, if they have not already.

Eagle Beach
    We book the hotel for next season before we leave.

For our flights I start looking 330 days from our return fight date and if the prices are reasonable I book then.
    I use my CCard points and I tell them my fights that I want.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada