Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: When do you visit Aruba?

We've visited in January, February, April, June, October, December. We've hit MLK day, president's day, Easter, father's day, Christmas and New Years, anniversary and my birthday. Hmmmm, need to get there sometime for hubby's birthday in May

I'll have to make a goal of hitting the months we haven't been there.

I go the first two (2) weeks in August our wedding anniversary is the 15th so we are usally there to celebrate it. I couldn't change to any other time because we have made so many friends I would miss not seeing them they are like family now, with social media we are able to keep in touch all the time. Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    We have always gone in late Jan. - late Feb (weeks 5, 6, and or 7). This year we will be there for all three weeks. We love going then because we can escape dreary winter for a few weeks. We are considering changing our time next year due to the higher costs of flights and higher rental fees for condos.

Jan 1st week- 2 weeks

April, last 2 weeks of month- 2 weeks

June - 3rd week of month - 3 weeks

October- last 2weeks of month- 2 weeks..

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Our original timeshare week was week 9 (late February into March). When we added an additional week a few years later, they did not have back to back units available the week before or after so we moved to weeks 13/14 (Late March - mid-April). We used those weeks for 7 years. Now, my daughter is getting older and pulling her out of school is becoming more and more difficult so this coming year, we will be going the last week of July and first week of August. I wouldn't consider this "ideal" as I would love to be in Aruba when NY is its coldest instead of its hottest but we will make due. I'd rather be in Aruba at any time than here in NY!!!!

Right now, the only time we visit is Jul/Aug every several years (more or less), and it's due to work and budget, respectively. We have also been there in Jan. But if I had a choice it would be in October, which is our plan when we're older and have more free time. This is for three reasons, it's less busy, and the ocean is more calm and warm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123