Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: When in hotel

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Unpack as fast I can!! Line the shoes up, load up the drawers, load up the safe.... Off to beach. It's amazing how fast I can unpack but it takes me a week to get ready to pack.
    Yep! This is us too!

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    If its more than 2 nights, we unpack and hang etc. I don't like "living out of a suitcase". If we arrive in Aruba 1 o 2 days before our timeshare week, we don't unpack until we get to the timeshare. On the other hand, we usually put a couple of changes in the carryon for those days.

Aruba since 1979
    like u arubabob....we too keep a change or 2 of clothing in our carry ons and once we are at our final destination, we unpack and get settled.
    typically in aruba we arrive at that destination on day 1.

in years past though, we'd have an add on day or 2 pre or post timeshare and then we'd live out of that luggage til we checked in for our week.

Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    If its more than 2 nights, we unpack and hang etc. I don't like "living out of a suitcase". If we arrive in Aruba 1 o 2 days before our timeshare week, we don't unpack until we get to the timeshare. On the other hand, we usually put a couple of changes in the carryon for those days.

Unpacking is part of the 'arrival' ritual. Followed by quick change to beachwear and cocktails.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I agree with Lisa. Once we get there, we are there over two weeks. I unpack and put things away in bathroom, etc. This way it feels like I live there, lol. We do have laundry there so I don't have to worry about dirty versus clean clothes. And as CP said, why does it take 5 minutes to unpack but a week to pack, lol......

We unpack and use the drawers and hangers as well..plus there are some food items we bring every year so I need to get those out of suitcases, nothing perishable, just things I can not live without (LOL....)
    then off to the beach or maybe to get a little food....and a refreshing drink you can ONLY get in Aruba....Amstel Bright !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12