Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Where Would You Live???

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!

Where is your house? I have clients who are looking!!!
    Ed and Liz Ginocchio Golden Reef Hospitality - Your Aruba Dream Mgmt. Rental Vacation Homes
    We manage your home just like it was our own!

Eagle Beach
    I would live in Oceania Residences~love the beach in front of them or in Savaneta~love the non-touristy feel,... Would be hard to decide!!

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Malmok would probably be number one for me but an Oceania penthouse isn't far behind.

the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

If money was no object, I would not buy a house at all. I would negotiate a price for the Penthouse Suite at the Ritz Carlton with Club Level access and never cook another meal in my entire lifetime. I don't play the lottery often but when I do I go to sleep and dream about the suite, lol. I have not stayed in the suite but was allowed to view it...all I can say is WOW!

Aruba since 1979
    Almost directly across the street from Catalina cove. Big 4 sale sign out front.
    Send her a private message.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdandLiz View Post

Where is your house? I have clients who are looking!!!

Amsterdam Manor, anywhere with a hot sun and a cold drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by vallond View Post
    Came across an article in the Caribbean Journal on the top five beach towns to retire to in the Caribbean( (Beach towns on St. Martin, Guadeloupe, Mexico, Barbados and Martinique made the cut). As people who absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Aruba I'm sure that the thought of moving there has crossed everyone's mind at one time or another, if not every day. So my question is "If it were possible to move to Aruba tomorrow, where would you live?" For me it would be either Noord or Saveneta( excuse the spelling). What say you all??
    Literally anywhere. I'd live in one of the government housing areas if I had to. They're only like $250 a month (so said our bus driver on the bus tour we took one day). I still to this day joke with my wife about moving to Aruba in the government housing section. I don't know how to weave hats, but I could sure as hell learn!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12