Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Who will be in Aruba during Easter? Holy Week?

We're there until the 23rd, so I'm guessing that we'll miss most of the activities.
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

My Husband and I will be in Aruba for our first time over the Easter weekend. I am curious about what will be open in the Eagle Beach tourist area or if everything will be closed? We have an ABC tour booked on the Good Friday- will we still be able to get into the Park to see the caves? We are also going to Baby Beach that day so what will be open/ closed there? I didn't realize we had booked over Easter weekend until after our trip was confirmed. What extra events will there be to participate in? Thanks for your help! Linda

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Holy week and the week after are usually our regular weeks but this year we have to switch (first time ever) to summer since my DD is now in second grade and it's getting harder to pull her out of school. I'm not a happy camper but will still make the most of our July/August trip.

Quote Originally Posted by linda_2332 View Post
    My Husband and I will be in Aruba for our first time over the Easter weekend. I am curious about what will be open in the Eagle Beach tourist area or if everything will be closed? We have an ABC tour booked on the Good Friday- will we still be able to get into the Park to see the caves? We are also going to Baby Beach that day so what will be open/ closed there? I didn't realize we had booked over Easter weekend until after our trip was confirmed. What extra events will there be to participate in? Thanks for your help! Linda
    I'm sure your booked trip will be fine and the caves will still be there Baby Beach may be more crowded being a holiday, but I'm not positive.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    if you have any grocery shopping to do, the grocery stores may be closed or have abbreviated hours on good friday and easter monday. most if not all of the grocery stores will be closed on easter sunday.

extra events......might be a few sunrise easter services on the beaches.

Quote Originally Posted by linda_2332 View Post

Here's an email I received from Super Food regarding Easter Weekend - not sure why they didn't post the hours for Good Friday. Haven't heard from Ling & Sons yet.....
    Dear Carol,

Thanks for youremail.

On Easter weare open, but there are some different opening hours.
    Easter Sunday8AM till 6PM
    Easter Monday 8AM till 2PM

Saturday March26 we are open till 9PM.

Don’t forget to ask for our tourist Bonus Card, which will allowyou to take advantage of all the Bonus Specials and Super Deals.
    We hope you will have a wonderful time here on Aruba!

Kind Regards,
    M.v.g.

Customer Service
    SUPER FOOD PLAZA ARUBA

Aruba since 1979
    thank you CTHcarol for posting the superfood hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by cthcarol View Post
    Here's an email I received from Super Food regarding Easter Weekend - not sure why they didn't post the hours for Good Friday. Haven't heard from Ling & Sons yet.....
    Dear Carol,

Thanks for youremail.

On Easter weare open, but there are some different opening hours.
    Easter Sunday8AM till 6PM
    Easter Monday 8AM till 2PM

Saturday March26 we are open till 9PM.

Don’t forget to ask for our tourist Bonus Card, which will allowyou to take advantage of all the Bonus Specials and Super Deals.
    We hope you will have a wonderful time here on Aruba!

Kind Regards,
    M.v.g.

Customer Service
    SUPER FOOD PLAZA ARUBA

What a nice email
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I thought it was a nice email too. We'll have to ask for the tourist bonus card when we get there and check out the special and deals! - just two weeks from tomorrow!!

Thank you so much for posting this! Helps our hotel to condo switch on Easter Sunday to be much less stressful, knowing we can shop when we are settled.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast