Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Some cool stories.Keep 'em coming.

Aruba since 1979
    "who ya gonna meet?".................
    check out this section of aruba.com http://www.aruba.com/OurPeoplePlaces...rchon=interest

Talking meet a neighbor in aruba? how about right here?

So, I was going to post about the friends we met on our second trip to Aruba in 1991. They live about 2 hours from us, and we made many subsequent trips together to the island as well as other locations.

Then, I read skdiddy's story about being from Youngstown, Ohio. Very small world indeed. I happen to work in downtown Youngstown!

Aruba since 1979
    a few yrs ago while poolside at lacabana we were sitting near a lovely british couple.

we chatted on and off for a few days, just smalltalk being polite, but not overly annoying or in their face.

as the vacation moved on we became even more talkative...
    they asked where we were from, and we said Boston. (although actually the town is waltham which is 10 mi west of boston) they said oh, have you ever heard of brandeis University? we said omgosh yes we live a few steps from brandeis.
    turns out these folks were current grad students at brandeis and lived 2 block from our house.
    eventually they had a baby and i had that baby and the mom in parent/infant swim (water adjustment class)
    small world.

Druif Beach, Downtown, our condo at Divi Golf and Beach resort, the pool there, Smokey Joes BBQ, Salt and Pepper, Mi Dushi Bagels, El Gaucho, Pizza Bob's...everything!
    AUA1989: You work downtown? Wow! It is a small world! I went to YSU, did some work with the folks at the Incubator, of course frequented some "establishments" downtown after class! I interviewed at a couple of accounting firms down there as well. Pretty neat!

My wife and I were walking down the beach in Mexico (Mayan Riviera) when i heard my name called . I turn around to see a guy i used to work with a few years back .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12