Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFrederick View Post
    >>>> "ARUBA during the Summer....WHY?"
    ---- When I was a teen and later would always go to Ocean City, MD. Sometimes it would rain, hot, high humidity, big waves, undertow, .........
    Went to Aruba in 1987. None of the above. Have not been back to Ocean City.
    And in Aruba I can drink Amstel Bright right on the beach.
    I forgot about drinks on the beach. That is so true. That is an added plus

Here Here, I live in Mass, I would never waste my money on a Vacation to the cape,maybe go for a day or 2. but a week or longer. never. Summer or winter I would take aruba anyday. Past few winters I don't even want to visit my parents in Florida, for a week as the weather is very unpredictable usually lucky if we get 2 days at the beach... so ARUBA it is.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

I have lived in NJ and the shores are unpredictable, you may have lots of humidity, rain, and somewhat expensive. Lived in Florida, and just as bad, maybe worse when it comes to meals, and entertainment expensive.

Been to Aruba, and never ever will change my vacation, especially the drinking part on the beach, the eating, and entertainment lots of choice yes or no expensive.

I live 45 minutes from Cape Cod and will be leaving for Aruba next week. No way would I ever give up Aruba for a vacation "on the Cape". Weather here is MA has been horrible--very little sun, tons of rain and tonight it may go down into the 40's! We own two weeks timeshare on Cape Cod that we only use for trading--never have stayed a night at the place. Hubby grew up on the Cape and between the traffic and the tourists in the summer he was more than ready to move "off Cape".

I'm hoping for blue skies and temps in the 80's or, dare I say, 90's when we arrive in Aruba. Time to experience a little "summer weather". And people think we're crazy for vacationing in Aruba in July??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    even a bad day on aruba....................beats a bad day on the cape.
    Even a bad day in Aruba is better than a good day on the Cape.

Lived in Massachusetts 49 years and Rhode Island 7 (if you call it living).

Anyone who would choose to live here if they had options or, even worse, vacation here, is making a mistake. We travel to Aruba two weeks per year. We consistently get 14 days that are equaled maybe one week per year back home. That's 1 out of 50 weeks. The Cape is even worse. Their idea of a nice warm summer day is 75 degrees. Take your sweatshirt.

Beyond the cold and rain...there is the traffic. Also, little to do when weather is bad.

If someone bequeathed to me a home on the Cape, the first thing I would do would be...........sell it! If I won a vacation there I would donate it to charity and take the tax write-off.
    Last edited by rob o; 07-09-2009 at 10:15 PM.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

I live in a beach community on the south shore of Long Island, wife and I grew up here. Spent 2 weeks in Aruba in june, rained 13 of the 14 days at home while we were in sunny Aruba, ha ha

Nowhere else but Aruba

Live less than 5 minutes from the beach here on the northshore and when the weather is right it can be very nice, BUT even on the best days it does not even come close to Aruba. We have been visiting paradise now for 5 years, this August will be 6, and hope for many many more.

To funny!!! Born and raised and still living on the Cape. Love the Cape during the spring and fall hate the traffic and all the tourists during the summer. Thank god I have a boat and a pool so I don't have to deal with the crowds on the beaches durring the summer. Love being asked for directions once or twice a week.

Jon
    Jon

Next Aruba trip in

We are cruisers-- - Discovered that it was cheaper to take a cruise then spend a week down the Jersey shore. We were taking two cruises a year.

Then we discovered Aruba last September-- even with eating out every night it was cheaper then a cruise.. (well in September at least-- it still costs too much to go to Aruba in February/March)

We are heading to the shore overnight in August. hotel is 200.00 renting a car is 79.00 rides and water parks is 250.00 for 5 of us. this isnt even counting food/soda/waters/snacks. Almost 1,000 for an over night stay

Quote Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
    We are heading to the shore overnight in August. hotel is 200.00 renting a car is 79.00 rides and water parks is 250.00 for 5 of us. this isnt even counting food/soda/waters/snacks. Almost 1,000 for an over night stay
    Oh my goodness! You certainly love your family.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast