Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I applogize, I did not realize that the use of a word, that really is not a word, would offend some people. I say this due to the two warnings I have recieved for inappropriate postings on this thread. My two above posts have been edited to remove the offensive word/character symbols (one edit by myself and one edit by a moderator, which I appreciate). Apparently some people are more delicate than I was aware. I will not use character symbols to represent letters in words that may be construed as offensive. For those that found my posts offensive, in the future I will make an effort to to be less offensive. I now have a clearer interptation of the forum rules. Again I appologze for any inappropiate posts I may have made on this forum.

Sincerly,
    TJMadhouse
    Last edited by TJMadhouse; 05-22-2008 at 04:15 PM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, steering wheel in one hand, Martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming “Haaa Wooo” what a ride!!!"

Aruba since 1979
    TJ thanks you are a bigger person than i.
    appreciate your consideration and cooperation

i will pm you from time to time and we can curse back and to each other, using symbols
    thanks
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by TJMadhouse View Post
    I applogize, I did not realize that the use of a word, that really is not a word, would offend some people. I say this due to the two warnings I have recieved for inappropriate postings on this thread. My two above posts have been edited to remove the offensive word/character symbols (one edit by myself and one edit by a moderator, which I appreciate). Apparently some people are more delicate than I was aware. I will use not use character symbols to represent letters in words that may be construed as offensive. For those that found my posts offensive, in the future I will make an effort to to be less offensive. I now have a clearer interptation of the froum rules. Again I appologze for any inappropiate posts I may have made on this forum.

Sincerly,
    TJMadhouse

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123