Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arubalisa

Thread: Why was "Woman Missing" thread closed?

My home in Aruba, Casa Koyari, my second home, Casa Del Mar, followed by Arashi and Baby Beaches!

Why was "Woman Missing" thread closed?

Seems relevant. Moderator/Admin any explanation?

Aruba since 1979
    After much discussion, Lisa and I deemed it necessary that the thread be closed.
    If there is pertinent information that develops, we insert it into the thread.

Andrea

My home in Aruba, Casa Koyari, my second home, Casa Del Mar, followed by Arashi and Baby Beaches!

Since you closed the new thread

In that case-Pertinent new info is that the guy was detained another 60 days, I guess I'm having a hard time understanding the censorship???

Why was it deemed necessary to be closed? Because someone called Nancy Grace obnoxious, which she is? I don't get it

Have you considered the news shows all over this story reporting that Aruba.com is censoring the info? Seriously that could happen and I think that woudl reflect very poorly on our second home. Just open the thread. What's the issue that's causing so much heartburn?

Aruba since 1979
    please site the news shows saying aruba.com is censoring the info?

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by cubella59 View Post
    Have you considered the news shows all over this story reporting that Aruba.com is censoring the info? Seriously that could happen and I think that woudl reflect very poorly on our second home. Just open the thread. What's the issue that's causing so much heartburn?

The reasoning was all explained in the thread at

Woman goes missing on shore snorkel?

Again, if folks feel the need to post pertinent, non speculation and non libelous posts about this situation, please put them in a private message to ArubaLisa or Andrea J.