Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By arubacandy

Thread: Wi-fi Aruba

Wi-fi Aruba

Hi, coming back Oct 22-29...wondering if there are any free wifi hot spots..staying at the Tam..do they have wi-fi..free or fee ? Saw an ad for Wi-fi Aruba..$35 a week through Setar I think ...any suggestions ? thanks see you soon

Aruba since 1979
    check out this thread click link (bold)Free WiFi locations?

htere is no free wifi at the tamairjn and their paid for wifi is sketchy

the free wifi near the tam is at the alhambra marketplace

=jimbo4361;249851]Hi, coming back Oct 22-29...wondering if there are any free wifi hot spots..staying at the Tam..do they have wi-fi..free or fee ? Saw an ad for Wi-fi Aruba..$35 a week through Setar I think ...any suggestions ? thanks see you soon[/QUOTE]

Will check out Dunkin Donuts and Little Caesars when we go down in November....don't usually use droid except to check emails once or twice to make sure nothing important is going on that requires an answer.....figure if it's that bad they know the name and number of where we're staying.

Same thing with our time paying for wifi at Divi....some days good some days bad....could really never understand that though. The resort has wifi for their use, so if they are charging us for it we should not have issues with it......oh, well....not complaining, could be home and not on vacation ....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    Divi and Tam are both known for sketchy wifi. For those that really need it while there I recommend the MIO personal hotspot ,which can be purchased at the phone store next to Superfoods.

I'm down here now and got a mio device, works great !!