Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Wife Addicted to Aruba Forum

Help.....my wife, cindyo, is totally addicted to Aruba.com. I come home from work and she barely looks up from monitor to say "Hi". Our communication is at an all time low. Is there any cure?

In the meantime, I just signed up as a new member; perhaps I'll better be able to communicate with her through the forum.

Rob great post thanks for the laugh

Rob, point taken! I guess you will start PMing Cindy good night until your vacation! I'm starting to think my fiancee feels the same way you do!
    Aruba History:
    Lou: Visited on a cruise in 2005
    Lou&Nay: Will visit on our honeymoon 9/2008

The only cure I know of is a trip to Aruba - I suggest you get her on a plane ASAP then perhaps you will be able to tear her away from the screen. Of course it is only a short term cure - the disease always returns.

I am with katherine! Leave NOW. That is surely the only cure! BUT remember, anticipation IS half the fun!

Have to add also that your wife is a valuable member and contributor on this forum. Just think what the two of you could accomplish with your combined knowledge?

lou&nay.....you might as well buy your timeshare now.....use it on your honeymoon and every year thereafter....your marriage will be a success.....

arubalisa......the anticipation for our next trip starts on the plane ride home.....
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

I'm addicted to the message board too, my family tells me this is my " happy place" !!!!! and we just purchased another week (that makes 2)

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Enjoy that 2d week, a WISE investment !!

Rob o - haha my boyfriend definitely feels your pain. as soon as i get home from work i get right on the computer and keep researching our trip and reading new posts (this will be our first to aruba and our first trip alone). Your wife has been a great help and has offered some wonderful suggestions! Thanks for sharing all your info, everyone!

I am also a first timer and I find these forums to be a great help. I don't post often but I read enough. I am counting down it is 26 days now until I am basking in the hot sun of Aruba.
    Happy to be travelling

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast