Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Aruba 2008

Hey Otoskis from the Otoskis only just over 3 weeks left till we leave for our amazing two weeks! I love all your posted messages. Cin what will you do without this forum for two weeks. Lots of stoli Rasp. Rob I think you should post the photo in the lobby after your teas at Iguana Joes

Looking forward to Aruba 2008 !!!

See you all soon!

Otoskis in MA

Aruba since 1979
    oh my gosh, how many of you are there?
    andrea not an otoski, but i could fake it.

Quote Originally Posted by sotoski View Post
    Hey Otoskis from the Otoskis only just over 3 weeks left till we leave for our amazing two weeks! I love all your posted messages. Cin what will you do without this forum for two weeks. Lots of stoli Rasp. Rob I think you should post the photo in the lobby after your teas at Iguana Joes

Looking forward to Aruba 2008 !!!

See you all soon!

Otoskis in MA

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hi Andrea Otoski,
    Yes, there are 2 families that go. We are from 2 different states and travel together.
    The MA. version are the young cool ones, we're the old uncool....HAHAHa

There are also 20 others going ranging in age from 16 months to 76....Quite the range, huh. Look out renaissance, you are about to be invaded. All those a 4 pm Bingo, we're coming. All those on the boat to the island, we come loaded with stuff. All those there in the lobby checking in on Fridays, we're coming. Its a love of aruba fest for us !!!

we are leaving for aruba on the 14th of april (for the first time also) i'm counting down with you! love the divi-divi tree pic!

Most people that are on this bulletin board are Aruba attics,219 days and counting.
    Last edited by DANNYO; 03-19-2008 at 08:02 PM. Reason: I have only 219 not 222 as first stated

rob o-----my husband feels the same way. The only difference is that I can stay away for awhile, but the closer we get to vacation time the harder it is to stay away....
    Plus there are so many great tips you can pick up from other members, I have been going to aruba for about 10-12 years and thought I knew everything, or at least mostly everything. BUT everytime I get on I learn something new.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Rob o.....you sound as humorous as Cindyo...really enjoy her comments!!!!! You will now be an even happier couple now that you have taken the plunge....enjoy

Aruba and "the forums" got Cindy O through the winter.....and are now getting me ready. Truth be told....I am probably a bigger Aruba addict than her. I've got the countdown clock going in work. Not sure who will be happier to see me go....me, or my co-workers!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Sorry I have nothing to add other than I think I am becoming addicted to her addiction!

If you can't be there writing about it relieves stress......

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    New Club memberships being accepted at AA .....Aruba Addicted....Welcome to our new member... Tds-ken...Membership rules and regulations....
    1. Visit the island at least once a year and
    2. Visit and post on the aruba forum and
    3. Love aruba

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast