1. 16 visits, trip #17 booked
2. I do "ok" in that area.
3. Aruba Bound! ~ Blogging to Aruba
Having a cat named Gasper after the restaurant Gasparito, has to count for something as well.
Got The Countdown Going Too = Leaving 4/9 - But I Still Can't Activate That Countdown Thingy - I Have Done It Twice.
Using the Countdown thingie
Make sure you are clicking on "save changes" at the very bottom of the page
I am extremely honored to be in the AA club, I cub scout swear an oath to my fellow members that I will up hold all of the rules and regulations of our fraternity!!!
Hello, I just left Aruba a few weeks ago and I'm having severe cravings to go back already. I was there while the stike was going on, it really wasnt that bad- some extra traffic and road detours...
I stay either at the Divi or Tamarijn. Im 36 but have been going for almost 10 years.
I'm from central Rhode Island so I suppose Aruba would be ultra paradise to me if you get the hint about this State.
Hello addict wife....cindyo....good morning!
rob o has left the forum, contact via e-mail at email@example.com
1. We definitely do that (sometimes twice a year). We're going on trip #18 in Sept. for 17 days!
2. Yep - visit and post on all of the Aruba Forums. I've been a moderator/administrator on aruba-travelguide.com's BB since 2000 and have been the "Destination Expert" on Trip Advisor's Aruba Forum since 2005.
3. Been traveling to Aruba since 1996 and still love it. We've traveled all over Mexico, the U.S., Caribbean, and Europe.....Aruba is one place we keep coming back to! We received our Distinguised Visitor's Award from the ATA in 2005.
I think I've been a tried and true member of AA (Aruba Addicts) for many years now.........
Last edited by ~Amy~®; 05-30-2008 at 08:30 AM.
"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius
33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016