Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will be in Aruba next Thur 12/3/09

Looking to relax for a well deserved vacation. I have to take care of a few things, while I am there, being I own property on the island, but I plan on mostly R&R with Tall drinks with unbrella's. Gosh I love Aruba

Enjoy your stay! We expect to go soon after - about a month later - but no definite dates as yet. We are also property owners and are awaiting details on when our furnishings will arrive via ocean freight. Will not be a relaxing trip for us this time around!

Have a safe flight and wonderful vacation!

Ocean freight

I will tell you, that it was a lot of work to get our place set up and the container unloaded. We were there for a week and I think we were able to relax for about a total of 6 hours. I had hired guy's to help unload the container, which was a big help. I needed electritions, plummers, it took a lot to corordinate, with only one week, but it was worth the effort. If I can help you in any way, let me know.
    Thanks
    Tim/Kathy

Tim / Kathy - where is your place? We are in TDS.

EHampite - where are you on the island - we are in TDS

Waiting for your container to arrive is such a bummer. Ours which we shipped from NJ took forever. The route the containers in various routes. I know someone who had a horror story when she imported materials for her home.

Hope you have a good company on the island!

We purchased our 2br unit April of 08 Jardines Del Mar it is over by the hospital, Eagle Beach area.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by mmattalo View Post
    EHampite - where are you on the island - we are in TDS
    Mmattalo - We are at Gold Coast across from TDS. Love that area!

Liz - we're a bit nervous about our shipment, but have gotten some recommendations of people on the island. So we are hopeful. I'll be glad when this is all behind us!

We are trucking our stuff from Western Mass to NJ for shipping. They told us it would take 3-4 weeks, and I guess the transfer to another ship takes place in Jamaica. We can only hope ... !!

Mmattalo
    You said that you are from Western Mass, I live in Wilbraham, originally from Springfield.

Tim nel - that was me (EHampite). We live in Southampton - very close by. Grew up in Easthampton and hubby grew up in Holyoke. Such a small world!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast