Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Wishing Lisa & family a happy vacation

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Wishing Lisa & family a happy vacation

I figured I would start now and wish you all a wonderful vacation!
    Enjoy your parents, grandmother and DH & DD !
    Please report back when you can...you know we all LOVE to hear about it.
    Cindy & Rob

Thanks Cindy I am anticipating a "quiet" trip. At 99 years young my grandmother is not partying quite as much as she used to. She and I have already planned a lot of watching the sea from in front of our room.

Yours truly will be staying at the resort the entire time but dh and dd will more than likely do a shore dive with JADS. THAT part of the trip report is HERS to write

Aruba since 1979
    enjoy and relax
    i am so glad your parents and nana are healthy enough to make the trip.

:-)

Have a safe trip ArubaLisa, thank you for all the advice. My family especially my grandmother will also be enjoying the beach at the resort. We'll see you in 10 days
    Una Isla Feliz!

Lisa,
    You work so hard all year long to help visitors to this site enjoy their trips. Now, finally, your time has come. ENJOY!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Lisa, have a very memorable vacation and one well deserved. Safe travels to you and the family. Enjoy every moment.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I think it is wonderful that you take such care of your Grandmother! I hope your Grandmother is healthy for her 100th birthday and able to visit Aruba for that milestone! Good Luck, safe travels and enjoy watching the sea, sounds very relaxing and much deserved for both of you.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Lisa, Hope you have a fantastic time in Aruba at the Tam. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Of course, Lisa and the whole family; have an absolutely wonderful and relaxing time. You definitely deserve it.

Ed

Talking

Thanks again everyone. We had not planned a trip to Aruba this year so this is really a bonus for us.

Dd is very excited for Aruba. The only kid you would meet who prefers Aruba over Disney. She and I went to do the mani and pedi thing today and my car would not start. Dd drove us there in dh's car and I barely survived to talk about it. Needless to say I drove home. Too bad she cannot go out in a rental on the dirt roads of Arikok and let her grandfather give her some pointers. At least then HE will believe me when I say she is not ready for her license.

Tomorrow we pack and I have some last minute catching up with friends.

Dh has a light work week online but has some work to be done before we leave so will be up at 3 am Because of Atlanta traffic we are being picked up at 5:15 am so maybe I can talk him into working in the Sky Club instead while we wait for our flight.

I should start my report here saying that everyone on the plane is going to be jealous of the homemade, freshly roasted fresh ham sandwiches on homemade white bread accompanied by assorted snacks including homebaked blueberry muffins. My dm does not do ham so will instead have a portobello and goat cheese wrap.

Bully has arranged for Sonny Binns to meet us at the airport so that our family 6 can all travel together without splitting up. Just cross your fingers Delta does not screw up with the wheelchair.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast