Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Traceyd14
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 2 Post By vallond

Thread: Woke up with a smile....Aruba dreaming

Woke up with a smile....Aruba dreaming

So apparently I told my husband to smile as he was waking me up this morning. I was dreaming we were on the balcony at LaCabana on our last day and I was desperately trying to get that perfect picture - a little sun, palm trees & hubby in the foreground & my 3 monsters in the pool in the background

How often do you dream of Aruba? Is it a recurring/continuing dream?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Does day dreaming count? Always nice to think of Aruba!

Aruba since 1979
    day dreaming for sure!

i used to have a recurring dream and it was about the divi all inclusive and a cruise ship run aground right there.
    it was a conflicting bothersome dream. i think because the ship was located there.
    i haven't had that dream for a long time. i am betting tonight it will be the dream

Of course day dreaming counts!

I have a recurring dream that happens a few times every year right before our trip to Aruba. It is a bunch of different things, but always involves the vacation being over and me "forgetting" to stop & enjoy it. Mommy vacation planning stress I'm sure.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Thank Goodness it's not just me!! Glad to know that I am not the only one with recurring dreams about Aruba. They have been about meeting my friends from college and showing them around, they wind up loving Aruba so much that they all decide to move there, meeting Dan Putowski and convincing him to write two more books about Aruba, or that I opened an all in one book, video game arcade and restaurant on the island. The most recent one was a bit weird in that not only was it animated, I was flying a small aircraft full of passengers to Aruba and instead of speaking with my regular island/British/Upstate NY accent/drawl, I had a strong Australian accent and my co-pilot was Launch Pad McQuack from Duck Tails. Weird I know!! But Aruba played an important part in it.