Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Woman goes missing on shore snorkel?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Beach Boy View Post
    Interesting interview on NBC Today Show at 7:35 am with a CLOSE friend.

He doesn't believe she would even go snorkling. She was most likely at that time of day had a few drinks and would be getting ready to go out for the evening.

I watched the interview and I am just baffled by the whole thing.. .the reporter doing the lead in for the story said this case was eerily similar to the Holloway case... IN WHAT WAY???? I just find this whole story weird...

and I am not trying to be ugly or selfish but we leave for the Renaissance in just a few weeks and if that is where they were staying... i can see it being a circus if the media keeps it up.

how can the boyfriend, state she would not snorkle, you kidding me she lied about where she was going. agree with kent, baby beach in certain areas can be very dangerous.
    the media makes it sound as baby beach is waist deep water, with very calm water, which is not accurate!!

unfortunately, many tv host's, attorneys, etc career's took off from other's misfortune. from oj, to casey anthony, when a buck can be made who are the real scumbag's.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky59 View Post
    unfortunately, many tv host's, attorneys, etc career's took off from other's misfortune. from oj, to casey anthony, when a buck can be made who are the real scumbag's.
    Don't forget that the best way to cover the case is to go spend a week or so in Aruba. That will keep the case in the headlines through those cold winter months.

We arrived in Aruba on the 2nd and came back last night. I found out about it from yahoo. No one there is talking about it that I heard. The first article from the paper you get in your room said something like "from the same Aruban resort town as NH." Not sure why they didn't just say "in Aruba." I think that is how people got started on the Holiday Inn take off (thinking same resort instead of same resort town).

I saw a blurp on the morning show today and they had her roomate on. The roomate said that she (the roomate) didn't like the guy because they were supposed to go on a cruise a few months ago and the missing lady backed out and the reaction from the suspect was bad. It does appear that she might of had more than one love interest.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I just saw that, too, on "inside edition". the roommate said he threatened her about not going on the cruise and then she goes to aruba. she met him on match.com. but what's weird is she posted on her "boyfriend's" facebook page that she was having a lousy time. her goes to an island with a guy you meet on the internet and post your trip on your boyfriend's facebook page. weird, very weird.
    Last edited by gaby; 08-12-2011 at 06:53 AM.

"Giordano, 50, of Frederick, Md., was arrested on Friday after attempting to board a plane out of the country.

He was being questioned by investigators and has not been charged with anything.

But the tropical island mystery is not his first run in with the law.

Giordano was divorced from his wife in 2008 amid allegations of domestic abuse, and at least one other woman sought a restraining order against him, ABC News reported."

Read more

I am reading that this happened at Baby Beach. I have only been to Aruba once, and w eloved Baby Beach, I just can't imagine there was no one around, lots of tours stop there daily. Weren't there other people around? If she truly was swept out to sea, wouldn't there have been people around when he noticed she was not with him. My first reaction would be to ask for help.

And this story goes on and and on.Good point on no one else seeing this happen.
    Last edited by DANNYO; 08-11-2011 at 10:17 PM.

Exclamation Please

Let us all remember

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    what could be problematic is if people start posting "speculation and scenarios and in some case lies".
    FBI aids Aruba investigation into missing Frederick woman

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast