Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

wooohoooo... heading back to aruba in Nov.

we were in aruba last aug. really wanted to go back again but didn't know when it would happen again. well it turns out my sister has a friend that can't use her time share because of being so close to giving birth so we bought the week from her. can not wait. will be my sisters first time there am me and jamie's second time there. it will be good because i can show my sister around and not have to waste money on any of the lame tours now.

now i just have to put a list of things to do together. jamie was 6 months pregnant last year so she couldn't swing off the jolly pirate ship or para sail so we may have to do both of those activities. i want to rent a jeep for more then one day this time around. i want to check out the desert side of the island more this time around. would also like to get in a tour of the power plant. i heard they do them on thursdays. i'm gonna have to check that out. would be really cool if something was going on at the drag strip too. would love to get some video of the cars there.

man i am so damn excited. my 14 year old is a little upset because he can't come with us. he will be in school and playing HS football. i feel kinda bad but what are ya gonna do? i promised him i would get him there again. he loved it last year. i couldn't get him out of the

Renaissance Hotel, Baby Beach
    Good for you ABJ, I know I am going thru withdrawal, since I have not been there since 2006, and before that I went 5 years in a row. I am going in September