Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.
    Luvsun: Yes it is pretty funny as everybody starts hitting their screen .
    It is actually a Gif image/animation that is created from 30 individual Gif images and it seems like the forums system cannot/will not allow it as my avatar in the posts but only in my profile, which is very strange and inconsistent. But it was just more fun than my ugly face .

Carsten
    Last edited by Schnauzerjoy; 02-03-2011 at 10:59 PM.

ok saw the bug! Thanks luvsun!
    Looking forward to trip #3

LUCKY LADY
    There are times, when you have to do as much as is recommended to do and then drop it and trust wholeheartedly that it will work out. We have a business and some customers confirm so many times and check things out from so many different angles that it ends up goofing up the original reservation with all sorts of red flags.
    TAKE CARE CUSTOMER IS FIRST TIMER
    MAKE SURE TO EXPLAN xxxxxxxxx CUSTOMER STILL DOES NOT UNDERSTAND
    SEND DOUBLE RE-CONFIRMATION, CUSTOMER CONCERNED ABOUT RESERVATION
    RESEND CUSTOMER CONFIRMATION NUMBER

and on and on .......

Those notes end up on your reservation profile and TRUST ME that it can foul things up because it throws the reservation into the "NOT NORMAL" pile.
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

Thanks you SOOOO much for all the help!

Andrea - I do have a confirmation number for the resort. It is printed and put in my travel file.

Chadd - Thanks for the idea of calling the US reservation office. I did that and they told me to send an email to the resort and gave me the address.

Schnauzerjoy - Thanks for the heads up about the problems you encountered with Expedia. We booked through Orbitz, so I am for sure checking my reservation before hand!

Caribbean-tattler - I just read your post and now I'm thinking....oh great....I've already send the Divi an email asking for a confirmation on my reservation. To bad emails don't have an undo button attached to them! haha I will NOW take your advice and just let it be and pray that all is well when we get there.

34 days and counting!! WAHOOO!

The bottom line, however, is that you can't go wrong following the advice of the majority of the members of the "Forum."

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful time in "Paradise," also known as "One Happy Island." We all love it there.

Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12