Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: A worthy Cause, helping the children of Aruba

A worthy Cause, helping the children of Aruba

I notice that quite a few people ask how they can help while they are visiting Aruba.

I am usually all about helping the dogs and puppies but today I am going to ask for your help for the unfortunate children on our favorite Island.

It is true that we do not see beggars in the streets of Aruba but I assure you that there are many people just living on the povertyline.

There is a breakfast program for children that provides breakfast for needy children. It serves 765 children and the funds are generated through sponsorships at 25 florins per month per child.

The chairman of the foundation is John Fun and this foundation is attached to the Dr Horacio E Oduber Hospital in Oranjestad.

You can donate through the CMB Bank acct # 22589501.

You can also email the President at j.Fun@arubahospital.com. Phone number is 297-587-2593 ext 339
    For only $171 a year you can provide a child with a goodstart to each day or if you have a bank account on the Island make a monthly donationof 25 florins.
    Thanks for your consideration.
    Stella

Aruba since 1979
    thanks stella
    a very worthy cause

Quote Originally Posted by BillStellaR View Post
    I notice that quite a few people ask how they can help while they are visiting Aruba.

I am usually all about helping the dogs and puppies but today I am going to ask for your help for the unfortunate children on our favorite Island.

It is true that we do not see beggars in the streets of Aruba but I assure you that there are many people just living on the povertyline.

There is a breakfast program for children that provides breakfast for needy children. It serves 765 children and the funds are generated through sponsorships at 25 florins per month per child.

The chairman of the foundation is John Fun and this foundation is attached to the Dr Horacio E Oduber Hospital in Oranjestad.

You can donate through the CMB Bank acct # 22589501.

You can also email the President at j.Fun@arubahospital.com. Phone number is 297-587-2593 ext 339
    For only $171 a year you can provide a child with a goodstart to each day or if you have a bank account on the Island make a monthly donationof 25 florins.
    Thanks for your consideration.
    Stella

Stella,
    Thanks for the information....something I never thought about before.
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME