Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Xmas in Aruba

Cool Xmas in Aruba

I have been to Aruba several times in February, however for 2011 I will be going during the Xmas break. Flights booked already. Does anyone know how early we should book our rental unit for this "peak" time? We are unsure if we should grab what we see now or wait a few months and keep looking. We are afraid of not finding anything if we wait too long. Thanks

Christmas IS the busiest time of the year in Aruba.

We have stayed at the Tamarijn two out of the last three Christmas' and they were sold out each and every time.

If you see something at a "fair" price, with the U.S. economy improving, I would go ahead and book.

Depends on if you want to stay in a hotel or timeshare. Timeshares you can probably wait on that a bit, people tend to post them more in the spring when their plans are more definite but if you see something you like now why wait. If you are going to stay in a hotel, I would book now.

We do the Xmas time in Aruba and in Feb/March, you are in for a shock!! So much busier so be prepared!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    as a timeshare owner that goes to aruba over christmas i cannot stress strongly enough that renting a timeshare over the christmas/new years/carnival season is better done SOONER rather than later.

Since you already know that it is the busiest time of the year, why take a chance if you know your plans are definite?

Your plans are already written in stone if you booked the airfare.

A bargain is only a bargain if the dates fit in with the ones you have already booked for air travel. You are not going to get any thing "cheap" over Christmas, so again I go with, the words, if "reasonably priced" then book it.

Xmas in Aruba

Thanks for all your comments.