Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: yeti or rtic travel mugs

Aruba since 1979
    RTIC "arctic" meaning cold i think"
    YETI "abominal snow man i think"

RTIC is much less expensive https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/drinkware

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Sometimes I am amazed at how something pops up on this thread I've been considering. I have been wanting to try the "Yeti" 30 oz mug for quite some time, even checked it out at my local ACE Hardware this week. I am waiting for my next coupon from this store as they are quite expensive and I did not know how great they were. I drink so much ice water at home and so tired of getting up to refill my tumbler every half hour I have been using my 52 oz bubba mug which is kind of silly as it is so huge and heavy with all my ice.....

Question, I have not heard of the " rtic" mug, what does RTIC stand for? I would love to invest in either one of these 2 now that I know they are worth the money. I have been seeing another one advertised called Rocky Mountain on my sports channel. Thanks for the tip, will be bringing whichever one I buy to Aruba as my ice melts fast while laying the in sun.

Prices and colors/style are really good. Liking the extra's too

We have our's customized for Aruba! yeti or rtic travel mugs-yeti.jpg

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    RTIC "arctic" meaning cold i think"
    YETI "abominal snow man i think"

RTIC is much less expensive https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/drinkware
    COOL ....no pun intended of course will check out the website.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba-Mark View Post
    We have our's customized for Aruba! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yeti.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	5855
    Nice, I have my tervis tumbler customized as well. Had one of my favorite beach pictures I took printed on it as well as "Aruba One Happy Island" fun....

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    We have those also. I believe they are Ozark Trail brand for $9.97 at Walmart. They are comparable to the Yeti (we did a test versus friends Yeti) and are a fraction of the cost. Ice lasts for over 16 hours. They have the "sippy' opening, but a plastic 7-11 Slurpee straw fits also.

Walmart has the Ozark Trail 30oz tumbler on clearance for $6.00 right now - in stainless exterior only - the colors are regular price. I just ordered 15 of them & ordered durable stickers customized with everyone's names - I can't wait to get to Aruba & hand them out to everyone!!!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Forgot the pic!yeti or rtic travel mugs-img_0307.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yeti or rtic travel mugs-img_0307.jpg  
    Last edited by Jacki; 06-29-2017 at 02:14 PM.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

We bought four of these and did the "ice in water" test - the ice was still viable twenty-four hours later!

https://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_...seq=1&format=2

Very nice label Jacki and Great Price, everyone will love theirs I'm sure. I also did the "ice" trick and cannot get over how I still have ice left over in the am.

We purchased ours from SAMS CLUB ... and they work great. Fill with ice - take to the beach all day long - leave in the sink when we return to the room - and there is still ice in the morning when we switch to morning coffee!! We also buy the big bag of large diameter colored straws - give 'em a squeeze - and stick them into the sippy hole in the lid (toss and replace when they get nasty!!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast