Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Are you Addicted to Aruba?

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Well, I'm going through withdrawal having missed a May trip. We had to go to stupid old Vegas!
    Vegas ain't bad though. But I can understand withdrawls

Aruba is. What my dreams are made of ,so if not by day , dream the night away!!
    Wake up where am I ....
    http://www.homeaway.com/4118789
    Please visit our Homeaway site.
    Our lovely Aruba home is available for rent.

Nope not me! I'm leaving on Sunday and I'm already thinking "when is the next trip or should i go for thanksgiving'

Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Aruba interfere with my daily routine...? Hell no..... my daily routine includes 3-4 visits to the forum anyway.....!
    My daily routine interferes with my Aruba addiction!

My answer to all three questions, "Heck Yes!!" I'm on the forum almost every day, glancing at the My Aruba Story tab for new updates. I check YouTube for new vacation videos on Friday to watch during my last half hour at work when everything is relatively dead and I am pretty much the only person on site. I'm currently re-reading "Dark Currents" by Dan Putowski before re-reading "An Island Away" and "Under A Blue Flag" for the second time for the year. You would swear that I've been going to the island since forever, but I've only made four trips so far; with trip #5 on the horizon in early September.

I've had an addiction to Aruba for many years.
    addicted

Pronunciation: /əˈdɪktɪd/
    adjective

(usually addicted to) 1Physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance: YEP!
    I physically need to go to Aruba because the sand and sun physically feel great. Mentally, I am dependent upon Aruba considering it consumes my thoughts on a daily basis.

My friend and I mention the word Aruba on a daily basis here at work. She and I are always comparing flight info and fares as well as timeshare and hotel rates.

Hello,

I am Steve and I am an Aruba addict. Started out with an occasional trip here and there, but now, almost 20 years later, I suffer from advanced Arubaholism.

Maybe there should be a group thread for those coping with the returning-home-after-Aruba-blues.
    Last edited by __steve__; 06-16-2016 at 08:38 PM.

Yes, like many I am addicted to Aruba... like most people with addictions I enjoy other people with the same addiction..
    When coming home I do have severe withdrawals.. and start looking for a new fix.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12