Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Are you missing Aruba Stroopwaffle cookies?

Are you missing Aruba Stroopwaffle cookies?-str2.jpgAre you missing Aruba Stroopwaffle cookies?-str.jpgAre you missing Aruba Stroopwaffle cookies?-str1.jpg
    I found the mini's at TJ Max!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are you missing Aruba Stroopwaffle cookies?-str.jpg   Are you missing Aruba Stroopwaffle cookies?-str2.jpg  

I finally went to the Aldi's across town and they did not have any. They said they sometimes get them and sometimes don't and to check back closer to the holidays. Lidl will be opening up two stores later this year or early next year in this area so maybe they'll carry it.

Lidl opened across town yesterday and they had stroopwaffles for$1.99. I went there just to see if they had them.
    Last edited by robin; 11-17-2017 at 07:33 PM. Reason: spelling

My son finally opened his last package of stroopwaffles from Aruba last night. He took one to school in his lunch today. I don't know if he's hoarding them or carefully planning....it's a fine line!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

My daughter bought a package for work a bit ago.We have two lovely ladies working there who are really calorie conscious so they watch the sweets. I have been dying watching those two with these cookies! One hid the package from the other "for her own good" and they have been going back and forth, complaining at the same time they are snacking on one. I find them too sweet, but I have been so entertained by these two. MArisa and I plan to buy some when we finally get to Aruba next Saturday and leave them in our office kitchen, and that will be payback for the delicious Polish marshmallow chocolates our coworker left for me to try to fight off. I call ehr the marshmallow pusher! LOL!

Stopped at Aldi's again and got more.
    My customer 's (patients) love them. Esp one person who gets so hyper.. always give her extra before leaving for staying in bed all night. lol
    Yes, they are very sweet and can only eat a little bit a time.. esp at the "w..." place Don't want to be any sweeter. lol

Are you missing Aruba Stroopwaffle cookies?-img_9386.jpg I don't know how to rotate this-but these are the ones I bought at Lidl-they are sooooo good and I'm not a big caramel person.

I need to try them again, maybe a different brand. The ones I purchased I grabbed at the airport and they just didn’t do it for me.

Look what Costco has! 30 for $7 Are you missing Aruba Stroopwaffle cookies?-stroop.jpg

I keep flipping it, but it really wants to lay down....sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are you missing Aruba Stroopwaffle cookies?-stroop.jpg  
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    Yum

we may take a drive to costco shortly

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast