Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: your limit/time?

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park
    We've only ever been to Aruba for 1 week. I think a little longer would be a lot better for us. Not quite 2 weeks since we have 2 fur babies. We're spending 11 days later on in the year in British Columbia so we'll see how that turns out and maybe next year we'll try Aruba for 10-11 days if we can. Flights from Toronto only leave once a week so it might not be something we can do.
    Aruba Trip #9....March 2019....

Usually we stay for two weeks, but this year we decided on 10 days due to family responsibilities. I would love to stay for 3 weeks eventually, but am grateful to be able to be there at all!

We started out five years ago with one week, gradually moved to two. Last February we stayed for four weeks and we still wanted to stay. We are now here for the month of January and are enjoying it. We have purchased a condo, so we will be staying a great deal of time here in the future.

6 months

So very jealous... but so glad for you

[QUOTE=aquaman;310864]6 months[/QUOTE

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Two trips we were there 2 weeks. One week at Caribbean Palm in Noord and the second week at Divi Dutch Village. It was perfect being in two different areas like that.
    Last year we went for a week and it was not enough. We were just getting into the swing of relaxing!! This year it will be 9 days, mostly because we have 2 dogs to come home to.
    my in-laws stay 6 weeks and sometimes they are ready to be home, other times they say they could've stayed longer.
    Laura

We think three weeks is perfect. We're working our reservations for this year and are planning on three weeks again.

Depending on nationality that also determines the maximum amount of time you are allowed to stay on Aruba. As a national of Trinidad and Tobago I am allowed a max of 30 days. I would prefer a few weeks over a few days in a heartbeat. I have heard that once you leave the island and say undertake a day or overnight trip to Curacao that on returning your time starts over.

hey vallond,what does aruba have that trinidad & tobago doesn't

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    The longest that we have ever stayed was last year, when we stayed for three weeks. Most visits are two weeks - 18 days. This past Nov., we stayed for two weeks. We have a puppy and this was the first time that we had ever left her. I wanted to come home every day. Now that I've survived leaving her the for the first time, I should be good to go from now on.
    Last edited by hatteras; 01-18-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast