Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Your Membership and Participation appreciated.

So many great tips here, each year we have done something new because of this website. One example, we would never have gone to Zeerovera or Phillips Animal Garden without this forum advice. We love the restaurant reviews here too. We read them and write down info and check it out ourselves when we come to Aruba and report back.This year we will hit the Arubian Taste Rum Shop, sounds like a fun time. The more cool things we find, the more money we spend in Aruba. Wait a minute! The more we read here the more we spend in Aruba. LoL
    Sean and Susan

P.S picking up 3 more licence plates at Scott's Bratt's next week. Another good tip from here. Good food and Bloodys and one of the best souvenirs on the island. More money spent!!! Thanks Andrea, this forum is so much fun that you have cost me thousands of dollars over the past 7 years!
    Sean and Susan

Aruba since 1979
    my pleasure. hahahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    P.S picking up 3 more licence plates at Scott's Bratt's next week. Another good tip from here. Good food and Bloodys and one of the best souvenirs on the island. More money spent!!! Thanks Andrea, this forum is so much fun that you have cost me thousands of dollars over the past 7 years!
    Sean and Susan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12