Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Your ..Photos and Videos of Aruba

  1. #1
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,924

    Your ..Photos and Videos of Aruba

    http://www.aruba.com/forum/f41/


    Please, even if you have not been to Aruba recently, and you have the time..........dig around in your files and post some of your photos and you tube videos here.

    Especially in the dead of Winter, folks love to see images of Aruba and to dream of their next trip.



  2. #2
    Senior Member arubabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Posts
    1,202
    How do I post photos on this site? I am not a techie. I barely can navigate on windows.

  3. #3
    Senior Member dah13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    106
    arubabob I make a public album on my Facebook account (if you have one) and then share that link. I believe that it has worked nicely in the past.

  4. #4
    Senior Member dah13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    106
    Andrea I have just taken the challenge and as soon as I can sort through my photos I will post individual trips. Just posted 2004. I will try not to duplicate but it never gets boring looking at these photos. Some of the Renaissance people will recognize the really old décor in 2004. I believe that this is right after Marriott acquired the resort. Used to be Sonesta. This was our first trip ever.

  5. #5
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,924
    to add photo

    click Post New Thread

    then scroll to Additional Options and click Manage Attachments
    then to Add Files
    then to Select Files
    then to Choose File (you will be choosing a photo that you have on your computer)
    Click Open
    Upload File

    then submit

    feel free to practice and if you mess up, i can delete for you

    good luck it is easy once you get the practice in.
    Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    How do I post photos on this site? I am not a techie. I barely can navigate on windows.

  6. #6
    Senior Member arubabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    to add photo

    click Post New Thread

    then scroll to Additional Options and click Manage Attachments
    then to Add Files
    then to Select Files
    then to Choose File (you will be choosing a photo that you have on your computer)
    Click Open
    Upload File

    then submit

    feel free to practice and if you mess up, i can delete for you

    good luck it is easy once you get the practice in.
    I was able to get the photos to the point of submitting but have not because there is a error message by each photo that says photo 5. mb exceeds size og 97 kb allowed by site. How do I fix this?

  7. #7
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,924
    add only a couple at a time
    Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    I was able to get the photos to the point of submitting but have not because there is a error message by each photo that says photo 5. mb exceeds size og 97 kb allowed by site. How do I fix this?

  8. #8
    Senior Member miky2884's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    174
    Looking forward to being back in April !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your ..Photos and Videos of Aruba-21.jpg   Your ..Photos and Videos of Aruba-14.jpg   Your ..Photos and Videos of Aruba-11.jpg   Your ..Photos and Videos of Aruba-1.jpg  

    Your ..Photos and Videos of Aruba-19.jpg  

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Jacki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,860
    If you have an album on Facebook and do not want to make it public you can click the little "gear" next to the tag button and then click "get link" on the drop down menu. This gives you a link to the album without having to change your privacy settings.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

  10. #10
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,924
    NICE photos what kind of fish?
    Quote Originally Posted by miky2884 View Post
    Looking forward to being back in April !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO