Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Aloe Man..

Aloe Man..

going back to the holiday inn may 15th...can wait to get some of that aruba aloe. anyone ever buy it from "the aloe man?" the aloe man is here...aloe for your sunburn...lol

we are staying at the holiday inn and i'm looking forward to running into the aloe man. i hear he hangs out there around 12-1. any confirmations on this would be appreciated. i'm dying to find out what this "magical" aloe concoction smells like. word has it it's pretty funky!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Who is the aloe man? Hay, you can always go to the actual plant where they make the aloe products. Pretty cool, fast and interesting. I haven't heard of the aloe man, what does he do??

Aloe Man

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Who is the aloe man? Hay, you can always go to the actual plant where they make the aloe products. Pretty cool, fast and interesting. I haven't heard of the aloe man, what does he do??
    The Aloe man's name is Andre he is one colorful character wearing loud wide brimmed hats with a large feather co-ordinated shirt short sets and a tie
    He makes his own aloe concoction which is quite good and walks the beach on a daily basis selling his product
    He is one heck of a nice man

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Wow, thanks for the info. I learn something new every day on this site...cindyo

What a great guy! Aruba would not be Aruba without him! Though I think you have to hang out at Palm Beach to insure meeting him.

Yes, the Aloe Man is wonderful, and quite friendly. I always get a kick out of seeing what kind of outfit he will be wearing!!! It can be quite comical sometimes (like when his shorts were "air-conditioned" in the back and he didn't know it!!). The aloe is made at his house evidently and he sells it for $10 a bottle. It smells pretty funky to me, but I know people who have used it and they say it is absolutely wonderful (it's like tequila to me....if you can get it past your nose, it's all downhill from there!) You can definitely hear him coming on Palm beach, usually between 1-2 every afternoon.....Aloe Man, Aloe Man here....Aloe for your sunburn....good for stomach aches, diarrhea, impotence, etc...!!! I was down there for my birthday in Feb. on my 9th trip and he remembered by "special day" by bringing me a pair of flamingo pink sunglasses studded with rhinestones!!!! (just like something he would wear!). I thought that was very thoughtful of him. Anyway, look for him and be sure to get a pic with him, as he's truly an Aruba original!!!

Debbie

Aruba since 1979
    in the few times we have stayed in the palm beach area we have seen him.....smelled his product and were grossed out.

he is a character and very very sociable.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
    Yes, the Aloe Man is wonderful, and quite friendly. I always get a kick out of seeing what kind of outfit he will be wearing!!! It can be quite comical sometimes (like when his shorts were "air-conditioned" in the back and he didn't know it!!). The aloe is made at his house evidently and he sells it for $10 a bottle. It smells pretty funky to me, but I know people who have used it and they say it is absolutely wonderful (it's like tequila to me....if you can get it past your nose, it's all downhill from there!) You can definitely hear him coming on Palm beach, usually between 1-2 every afternoon.....Aloe Man, Aloe Man here....Aloe for your sunburn....good for stomach aches, diarrhea, impotence, etc...!!! I was down there for my birthday in Feb. on my 9th trip and he remembered by "special day" by bringing me a pair of flamingo pink sunglasses studded with rhinestones!!!! (just like something he would wear!). I thought that was very thoughtful of him. Anyway, look for him and be sure to get a pic with him, as he's truly an Aruba original!!!

Debbie

Sells more than just Aloe! He is a character and everyone loves seeing him stroll along the beach. You should see him on Christmas day, full beard and all!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast