Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Aloe Man..

Andrea-
    We just use it for sunburns or slight sunburns. A little pink? slap some Aloe man stuff on it! The bottle we use in Aruba normally goes fairly quick since people are a bit more red in Aruba than here in Texas. Our last bottle we picked up in October was used this past weekend for the first time. It's been sitting in our fridge unopened for 8 months. The oldest daughter came home this past Saturday after being outside in a track meet for 8 hours and was quite red despite putting on tons of sunscreen. Opened it up expecting to sniff something God awful again (Cindy O) and to my surprise it didn't really smell at all. Wonder if recently changed the concoction. All I know is that it worked just as good on Saturday night as it normally does but it didn't stink like a something from hell.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky59 View Post
    andre, aka aloe man, is one lucky guy. hit the aruba lotto twice!!! not sure of the winnings.
    great life walk the beach couple hours, lotto money, wait a second he's living my dream!!
    Years back Roxy, the owner of Wacky Wahoo's won the lotto also. I think it was around 500,000. I don't remember if it was U.S.. $'s or florin which would be 285,000 U.S.

FYI... my 12 year old daughter had a rash on her face. We weren't sure if it was a rash or some pre-teen pimples. But they weren't responding to pimple treatment. We pulled the Aloe Man aloe out of the fridge and applied to her face 3 times a day. After about 3 days using it, it is significantly better. Love this stuff and will pick up more when we are there in July!

Thanks interesting. The Aloe Man was present at Playa Linda I took a few pictures. He states it works for many ailments. I guess I will have to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Who is the aloe man? Hay, you can always go to the actual plant where they make the aloe products. Pretty cool, fast and interesting. I haven't heard of the aloe man, what does he do??
    hey cindy, do u know if the aruba aloe is better priced at the plant? I love that stuff, have even ordered it online for home when we have run out. only problem is, man is that stuff pricey but it smells so good!

I haven't been to the aloe plant in a few years, but I remember the prices being exactly the same as in the store.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    No not cheaper anywhere else.

HOWEVER, get on their email list and get 15% off and free shipping
    That works foe me!!

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyetodd View Post
    hey cindy, do u know if the aruba aloe is better priced at the plant? I love that stuff, have even ordered it online for home when we have run out. only problem is, man is that stuff pricey but it smells so good!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234