Aruba Beach

Thread: Anouk???

I've been doing some research on babysitters. Anouk seems to come up a bit. Just curious how many people would recommend her? has anyone had any problems using her?

My husband and i will be going in october for a week with our 2 year old (28 month old). I'm a bit hesitant about using a sitter for a night so we can go out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary, but everyone seems to rave about the sitters in aruba. should i be nervous?

any recommendations would be great? suggestions?

Anouk is great but she's super busy. I used her last year and she babysat my young children. She recommended a couple other sisters who we used as well. We just returned from Aruba a couple of days ago and hoped to use her but she's super busy with her new tv show and building her home. She recommended a great sitter, Vivian, who is in her late 20's and teaches 9 and 10 year olds. We used her a couple of times and can't speak highly enough of her. We also used Emma, who we had used last year as well, and she is also fantastic. She has a one year old and is finishing up her last year of schooling. She's going to school to be a teacher as well, and she student teaches along with doing her classwork. If you can get Anouk or any of the other two, you'll be very happy.