Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Aruba Babysitter

Aruba Babysitter

I know some of you have been interested in finding a good babysitter in Aruba. I posted this in my trip report, but thought maybe not everybody would see it. I would highly recommend the woman we used last week. She came and spent time with our family and all 3 of our children every day and she was awesome. The kids all liked her alot and missed her when we had to leave. She was not only a good babysitter, but a good friend.

If interested her name is Mariza, and you can contact her at mflda@yahoo.com. She is a freelancer, so has very flexible hours.
    katherine

Trip #14 in

Aruba since 1979
    yes yes yes
    a very cool and interesting free spirit.
    if i could live my life over again, i would love to be her for a year.
    she works a bunch of part time jobs, dabbles in all sorts of little enterprises ranging from working for the Costa Linda, to house sitting, to babysitting to catering.

we have met her a few times and she is a "doll".
    she is 30something+ and really really leads a very undull life.
    Mariza can and does make lemonade out of lemons.

(i have a friend like her that showed up for the olympics in salt lake, atlanta and greece. no reservations/tickets or confirmed hotels. all she had was her backpack, a pillow, a camera and a few $$$$. mariza is footloose and fancy free. AND incredibly kind and responsible. lots of fun.)

ANDREA

(
    Quote Originally Posted by katherine View Post
    I know some of you have been interested in finding a good babysitter in Aruba. I posted this in my trip report, but thought maybe not everybody would see it. I would highly recommend the woman we used last week. She came and spent time with our family and all 3 of our children every day and she was awesome. The kids all liked her alot and missed her when we had to leave. She was not only a good babysitter, but a good friend.

If interested her name is Mariza, and you can contact her at mflda@yahoo.com. She is a freelancer, so has very flexible hours.

Babysitter

Katherine, I emailed your babysitting contact. Waiting to hear back from her. Do you have anyone else you can recommend? Thanks so much.

Jarah

Mariza is great! Our family used her services for about 40 hours last week and it was a huge help with our three small children. She hung out with us on the beach, at the pool, stayed in for their naps and relieved us so we could go to fancy dinners alone! Thanks for the great recommendation of her on here... we highly recommend her to others visiting Aruba!

aruba babysitter

If anyone is looking for a babysitter, I used Mariza. She was wonderful, friendly, and the kids loved her! Great lady!! We were in Aruba January 2011. We have 2 children ages 3 1/2 and 16 months and she took great care of them! we were sad to leave her. ALready have her booked for our next aruba vacation!! Her name on this site is Mafalda.. if anyone is looking, i would Highly recommend her!

Aruba since 1979
    i know mariza and she is marvelous.
    she is a free spirit, kind, responsible and gracious.
    she is wonderful and your kids will LOVE her.

We have used Mariza as a babysitter in the past too - she was wonderful and our kids loved her!! Will definitely call her again if we need babysitting.
    katherine

Trip #14 in

I've used her too and my kids had a great time with her. Andrea recommended her to me and she knows her stuff!!

Hi
    Can you tell me what she charges and does she have a min number of hours that she requires?
    Thanks

Hi, We have used the same Island babysitter for 6 years. Her name is Belinda and she has been wonderful with our children ages 6 and 3. If you want her phone and other info PM me. Our children are always thrilled to see her and one year when our son was sick she and her husband drove us to the hospital and helped us more than you would ever expect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast