Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Aruba Babysitter

Boca Prins, Mangel Halto & just about any spot with my little family.
    I am so glad I stumbled upon this thread. My husband and I will (hopefully) be on the island in February of next year and my son will be about 13 months at that point. We'll be there with my family & I am sure that we will want to go out to dinner at least one night without him and maybe some other excursions during the day. It's good to know that there is someone that can be trusted to watch him on the island. Thank you all for posting your experiences and keep them coming-it will put this mother's mind at ease.

Palm Beach Plaza, Ruinas del Mar Restaurant, Pata Pata Pool Bar at La Cabana, My Cozy Home, and so much more!
    Another good babysitting company in Aruba is definatelly the TBC, their web page is: www.tbcaruba.com
    For the Best Babysitting on the Island.
    http://tbcaruba.com
    Looking to Buy, Rent, Sell a House, Land? Need Property Managment on Aruba?
    http://realestateinaruba.com

Mariza is great..

I was emailing back and forth with Mariza for a trip this coming week with our 14.5 month old son that we had to postpone due to a virus and it dawned on me that I never got a chance to reply to this thread last year.

We chose to celebrate our sons 6 month birthday with a trip to Aruba last year. I didn't find very much here and on tripadvisor for sitters on the island but this specific thread recommended Mariza. We contacted her by email and she blocked off the days that we would be on the island. She couldn't have been more accomodating for the specific days/hours we needed.

There is a big difference between a sitter who considers it just another job and a sitter who truly enjoys what they do. Mariza is the latter by far, and that is one of the most important things to us when at home but especially abroad when our son is in unfamiliar surroundings as it is.

This thread found us Mariza, so even before we left Aruba last year I thought about adding to it, but completely forgot until this (unfortunately postponed) trip.

From nj, we prefer Aruba or Bahamas due to the flight availability and times... but whenever we are trying to plan a trip it always leans towards Aruba because even though the flight is a little longer, we know that the Bahamas doesn't have Mariza! In fact, before looking up flights or hotels for this trip, I emailed Mariza and made sure she was available.

If you are sort of "on the fence" about hiring a sitting in aruba, I am more than happy to ease your concerns - send me a private message or (tried to post email but cant because I just registed .. so send me a PM)

Hopefully we can get down there next month because otherwise it'll have to wait another year and then it won't only be my son anymore!!!

Scott

She was AMAZING with your 10 month old

Quote Originally Posted by scottlieb View Post
    I was emailing back and forth with Mariza for a trip this coming week with our 14.5 month old son that we had to postpone due to a virus and it dawned on me that I never got a chance to reply to this thread last year.

We chose to celebrate our sons 6 month birthday with a trip to Aruba last year. I didn't find very much here and on tripadvisor for sitters on the island but this specific thread recommended Mariza. We contacted her by email and she blocked off the days that we would be on the island. She couldn't have been more accomodating for the specific days/hours we needed.

There is a big difference between a sitter who considers it just another job and a sitter who truly enjoys what they do. Mariza is the latter by far, and that is one of the most important things to us when at home but especially abroad when our son is in unfamiliar surroundings as it is.

This thread found us Mariza, so even before we left Aruba last year I thought about adding to it, but completely forgot until this (unfortunately postponed) trip.

From nj, we prefer Aruba or Bahamas due to the flight availability and times... but whenever we are trying to plan a trip it always leans towards Aruba because even though the flight is a little longer, we know that the Bahamas doesn't have Mariza! In fact, before looking up flights or hotels for this trip, I emailed Mariza and made sure she was available.

If you are sort of "on the fence" about hiring a sitting in aruba, I am more than happy to ease your concerns - send me a private message or (tried to post email but cant because I just registed .. so send me a PM)

Hopefully we can get down there next month because otherwise it'll have to wait another year and then it won't only be my son anymore!!!

Scott

We leave in 2 weeks and are not taking our nanny this time. We have a 7,m 5 and 2 year old and would love to have someone to help out. How can I get a hold of Mariza??

Aruba since 1979
    see post #1 for the contact information.
    Quote Originally Posted by fifit1969 View Post
    We leave in 2 weeks and are not taking our nanny this time. We have a 7,m 5 and 2 year old and would love to have someone to help out. How can I get a hold of Mariza??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12