Aruba Beach

Thread: Aruba Fun City?

Aruba Fun City?

Anyone know if there are things to do for little kids without leaving them in the babysitting? My kids would FREAK out if I left them with babysitters but it would be cool if they could have something fun to do one night like climbing around. My daughter is only 2 1/2 and son is 4 1/2. Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/restaurants%20kids.html
    here are some threads (click above link) that talk about restaurants for families.

and click this link http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/kids%20activities.html
    for kids activities. good activities include donkey sanctuary, butterfly farm, ostrich farm.

Quote Originally Posted by littlejen22 View Post
    Anyone know if there are things to do for little kids without leaving them in the babysitting? My kids would FREAK out if I left them with babysitters but it would be cool if they could have something fun to do one night like climbing around. My daughter is only 2 1/2 and son is 4 1/2. Thanks
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-27-2011 at 09:22 AM.

Thanks for the info. I was actually referring to the Aruba Fun City inside the Aruba Plaza shopping mall.
    arubafuncity dot com

Aruba since 1979
    thanks
    i don't have any information about this place.

we checked it out in Sept- there were 3 little kids in there just running around. (the place is busy--with the floor and lights etc.)
    the girl "babysitting" was standing off to the corner talking to the boys.

I do not think I would leave my little one there. (go and stand for a while and watch. Hopefully it will be different when you go