Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Babysitter Wanted

We used Tender Babysitters Care Aruba when we were there. The service may be a little pricey but I felt completely happy and safe with them. The owner came out and met me first and got all the info (I had already been in contact via email) and then she sent out a sitter who had kids herself and one was similar in age to my daughter. The first time I used the sitter while we were still around so that our daughter could get to know her and I could observe how things went. It also made it easier for the sitter to ask any questions and find things that she may need. I then used the same sitter on a variety of occasions and it made all the difference in the world. I know that it's been a couple of years and the website seems to have higher prices then we paid and more stringent guidelines. However, I filled out a timesheet each time the girl worked and paid at the end of our stay to the owner directly. The babysitter didn't take the cash. I did tip the sitter and she told me how much she made and how much the owner kept and it seemed fair to me and the tips helped. To me, it is worth it to hire a good sitter that may seem slightly more expensive at first. The ones at TBC all have first aid, are screened, criminal record checks and references.
    I am in no way affiliated with this company. Actually, Bully recommended them to me.

I just wanted to pass along a GREAT contact for anyone with children. Mariza Garcia was referred to my by our wonderful Andrea J, and Mariza has been wonderful. We have 6 yr old son that Mariza has watched on 2 occasions. Not only was Mariza suggested by someone I trust (andrea) Mariza was very well known by almost all the employees here at the Ritz.

Her email is She is awesome and I highly suggest using her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12