Aruba Beach

Thread: Babysitters In Aruba

Babysitters In Aruba

My family will be staying at the Costa Linda resort during the second week of May My wife and I would like to do some diving, either from shore or possibly a boat trip. I have asked the resort about their child care options, but I was wondering if anyone knew of outside child care services, either independent or possibly even offered through dive shops? I think it would be really neat to be able to bring the kids (ages 6 and 2) with us to where we would shore dive and let them play with a sitter (and hopefully some other kids) during our dives.

Thanks for any tips,

Eric

I have a really close friend that might be intersted in watching the kids. She is 21 and awsome with kids. She stayed in the states with me for 2 weeks and watched my little girl while I worked. Let me know if you would be interested.

Question Babysitters In Aruba

My family is heading to Aruba and we are staying at the Marriott Resort. I understand they provide babysitting for their guests. I also understand they are one of the only hotels that perform background checks on the babysitters. I am wondering if anyone has utilized this service and if so do they recommend it? I want to make sure my child is in good hands. Any suggestions from people who have used a sitter while on vacation? We would only use this service a couple times at most.

Thanks!

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

>>> "one of the only hotels that perform background checks"
    ----- Some of the resorts let their daytime staff do that so that may be better.

We're staying at the Amsterdam Manor right now and have Anouk from Aruba Babysitting watching our two young ones and she is amazing. Highly recommended.