Aruba Beach

Thread: Best hotel with a 18mth old?

Best hotel with a 18mth old?

Hello!!

We're planning our 4th trip to Aruba for September 2012 and we will be taking our son who will be 18 months old.

We've always stayed at the Tamarijn so would like to give somewhere else a try. We stayed at the Amsterdam Manor for our wedding night and had our reception there so we are leaning towards that at the minute.

He's going to be too young for kids clubs etc.

Aruba since 1979
    Amsterdam Manor is a good choice.
    As are any timeshare resort that will have kitchen facilities and more space so that it is easier for the family.

check out lacabana also, they have a kiddie pool too.

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyG View Post
    Hello!!

We're planning our 4th trip to Aruba for September 2012 and we will be taking our son who will be 18 months old.

We've always stayed at the Tamarijn so would like to give somewhere else a try. We stayed at the Amsterdam Manor for our wedding night and had our reception there so we are leaning towards that at the minute.

He's going to be too young for kids clubs etc.

I think the AM would be a good choice. You know the property and a 1 bedroom would be perfect. Also there is a lot of shade on the beach to play in.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Beach Boy View Post
    I think the AM would be a good choice. You know the property and a 1 bedroom would be perfect. Also there is a lot of shade on the beach to play in.
    I agree. Plus they have kitchen facilities so you don't have to go out for every meal. There is a small kiddie pool next to the large pool as well.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Hi Emily,

I'm not sure if you remember but we spoke a lot back when we were both getting married in Aruba and I just came across your recent post about taking your 18mo old son because I am in the process of booking our first trip back with our 2 year old daughter. Isn't it crazy how fast the time went? I feel like it was just yesterday I was on this site asking a million questions about my wedding. Well, I just wanted to congratulate you on your little boy and wish you a great trip!!

Kristin

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Check out Renniassance Suites.
    Private Island is perfect for little kids, no problems with chairs, plenty of shade and fun boat ride to and from hotel.
    Also a little lagoon there to pull up your chaise right into the water and watch the little peanuts run around. Lots of families do it.
    Resort also has mini kitchens with full set up and 2 frigs.