Aruba Beach

Thread: best place for family of 5

best place for family of 5

looking for a good place to stay for family of five..looking for either time share rental or all inclusive.

want to go end of july 2011

What are the ages of the children in your group?

We are a family of 5 and we go to the Surf club. Our kids are older teens and the space is amazing plus the added bonus of a washing machine and dryer in our rooms is the best!

The location is wonderful as the kids have lots of places they can go safely without us.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Townhouse Vacation rental

I own a vacation condo that sleeps 6 and is just 200yds to Eagle beach. For more info/photos see my web site at http://www.arubarental.net I know you are a family of five and this maybe suitable for your family.

HI,
    kids are 12, 10 and 6. we just stayed..we just stayed at the surf club in July and loved it..
    We dont own it, got it from a family member for this year..so looking for different options

If you stay at a time share look for one with a kitchen . For example La Cabana units have kitchens I cant speak for others. Meals can run a vacation bill up real quick. Cooking some of your own makes playing at the beach etc more fun when your not trying to go to dinner at a certain time not to mention a lot cheaper. Allinclusive not allways a good deal check to see what you really get for the money.And yes see what there is for the kids to do. A child frendly resort is important

We always stay at the Surf Club. We get the two bedroom, which gives you lots of space and two fold outs (the sofa in the living room as well as the sofa in the lockout). I LOVE the washer and dryer. We were there for two weeks and I only packed 5 outfits for each of us. Next I'll only pack 3, I really didn't need everything. You get a full kitchen that is stocked with everything from pots and pans. to a blender a toaster and measuring spoons. The lazy river is great, and there is a new mall nearby with bowling and all the kids seemed to hang out there, and it's within easy walking distance.

We're a family of 4 (my girls are 4 1/2 and 2) and we just got back from a week at the Surf Club yesterday. : (

It's our second year there and we love it. VERY family friendly.