Aruba Beach

Thread: Bring a pack and play, or crib at hotel?

Bring a pack and play, or crib at hotel?

I need to call tomorrow to double check, but thought that I might get thoughts on here first. We are bringing our 2 year old (almost 2.5 yo) to the Occidental next week. Do they provide cribs? Or should we bring our pack and play? I am hesitant to bring something else that is big and bulky and costly, but I want him to have a good sleeping spot. He is at an age where we could put him in bed with us, but it would not be ideal.
    Thoughts? Ideas? Thanks travel pros!

Aruba since 1979
    i am sure they have cribs for a daily fee.
    you had mentioned a question about halloween activities in another post.
    now, there are 2 reasons that may warrant a call from you to the hotel.
    try email first.

my bet though is that there is a fee for a crib. at his age he is probably ready for his big boy bed, but the crib does keep them safe and secure especially in a new place, like a hotel.

[BPhone Number: 011 297 586 4500 [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Firsttimer View Post
    I need to call tomorrow to double check, but thought that I might get thoughts on here first. We are bringing our 2 year old (almost 2.5 yo) to the Occidental next week. Do they provide cribs? Or should we bring our pack and play? I am hesitant to bring something else that is big and bulky and costly, but I want him to have a good sleeping spot. He is at an age where we could put him in bed with us, but it would not be ideal.
    Thoughts? Ideas? Thanks travel pros!
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 10-17-2010 at 08:24 PM.

My son is 2 1/2 as well. We opted not to bring the PNP and have been using the crib. Although we're staying at the marriott surf club. I was nervous to use their crib because my son doesn't do change too well, but we've had no problems at all. I'm glad we didn't lug the PNP all the way here.