Aruba Beach

Thread: Bryan Morris Photography - THE BEST!

Bryan Morris Photography - THE BEST!

We had the amazing pleasure of meeting with Bryan Morris to have family pictures done while we were vacationing in Aruba last month. This was a surprise for my mom and she was so excited! Bryan was just wonderful with the kids (and with the parents sarcastic frustrations with the kids ) and he has such a great eye for different shots! I am so pleased with the photos I've seen so far and can't wait to get the rest!! Of course, being for my mom we did many traditional family shots, but Bryan got a funky little twist into some.

I highly HIGHLY recommend Aruba's Premier Wedding Photographer for weddings and so much more!!

Thanks Bryan!!!!

Here is a link to our pics on his blog: http://bryanmorrisphotography.com/blog/
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

http://bryanmorrisphotography.com/blog/2008/09/08/family-dion-more/
    VERY VERY nice! Beautiful family and beautiful photos.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Jacki.....OMG...those pictures are OUTSTANDING...I want to do that now too!!! I love the family all holding hands...thank you so much for posting. Brian A+++...there's so many outstanding photographers out there, but Brian, this are the greatest...

Thanks Arubalisa for adding the perm. link and thanks both for your kind words I am SO SO happy with the shots and the whole experience
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Baby Beach -just to be lazy and float on my raft and snorkle too

Loved the photos!!!

Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos. These were amazing.

I am going to show my friends too. I wish I had known about this a month ago, my girl friend and her new hubby were just in Aruba for their honeymoon. They would of loved to do something like this.

Jill