Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Family with teens in summer?

I have noticed that on a lot of vacation websites that they have for the Tamarijn some rooms that say ocean front and other say Suites in Dutch Village...those are not ocean front and part of the actual hotel that is the Tamarijn that is all inclusive...correct?? Boy, they make it tricky!Hard to trust these websites with $. Besides MCM, that I would need to call, any others that are good? I have checked out Jet Blue, AAA, Cheap Carribean, Vacations to go, Apple Vacations, and tnt...just to name a few...all have different prices and flights! What a racket!

Correct, the ONLY ones which are oceanfront are the rooms at the Tamarijn. Anything which says "suite" is not at the Divi or Tamarijn it is either at the Village/Links or DUTCH Village.

The Divi has a limited number of oceanfront rooms but they are much more expensive than the Tamarijn rooms.

Gotcha! Glad I asked!!!

I keep forgetting to mention that on their website, Divi is advertising the Divi Links Villas, the units FURTHEST from the ocean, as

"Dec 17, 2011 through Dec 21, 2012 Children up to 17 years of age at time of travel stay, play and eat FREE."

http://www.divivillas.com/family/index.php

Aruba since 1979
    that LOOKS to be a good option if you do not mind not being on the beach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I keep forgetting to mention that on their website, Divi is advertising the Divi Links Villas, the units FURTHEST from the ocean, as

"Dec 17, 2011 through Dec 21, 2012 Children up to 17 years of age at time of travel stay, play and eat FREE."

http://www.divivillas.com/family/index.php

How far are we talking to get to the beach? They do look pretty. A friend of mine rented a timeshare there 2 years ago and said it was very golf oriented. Don't know that you need to partake in golf stuff, but it might be a more affordable way to go if you are trying to be in that area and use all the amenities that the other hotels have to offer...

Divi Links buildings closest to the beach are aabout .18 mile and the furthest are .33 mile

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.538...93;25294;34613

If you stay at Divi Dutch Village as all inclusive, can you have access to all Divi and Tamarijn restaurants and bars or just the couple posted on their website???

Aruba since 1979
    Good question.
    I think all.

But u really should contact them to ask for sure

Pls let us know
    Quote Originally Posted by suebee329 View Post
    If you stay at Divi Dutch Village as all inclusive, can you have access to all Divi and Tamarijn restaurants and bars or just the couple posted on their website???

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast