Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Family with teens in summer?

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Go to this link http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.532...8&z=18&l=0&m=b and mouseover to see which buildings belong to which resort.

The attached aerial shows all of the Tamarijn Buildings lined up along the beach. The buildings to the north/northeast are the Dutch Village. Again if you go to the above link the mouseover will show the boundaries of each property.
    Sorry forgot the attachment was rushing to get to the dinner table.

Also, do not remember if I posted this earlier in the thread but I have a few photos of the outside of the units at http://www.arubabound.com/photos/htl...ch_village.htm

Aruba since 1979
    if you look at the 3rd photo,in Lisa's most recent post... the aerial......all of the units that are parallel or somewhat parallel with the ocean are tamarijn. all of the units that appear to be perpendicular to the tamarijn are DUTCH village.

Hi all, just wanted you to know that I ended up booking the Radisson. It looks beautiful and I think it will suit our needs. We got a crazy good deal for the 4 of us this summer and now I am excited! I learned so much from you guys through this forum so I wanted to say thank you and I appreciate your feedback! Now onto finding yummy restaurants and excursions! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by suebee329 View Post
    Hi all, just wanted you to know that I ended up booking the Radisson. It looks beautiful and I think it will suit our needs. We got a crazy good deal for the 4 of us this summer and now I am excited! I learned so much from you guys through this forum so I wanted to say thank you and I appreciate your feedback! Now onto finding yummy restaurants and excursions! Thanks again!
    The Radisson IS beautiful! They have just undergone a $30 million renovation which is now totally competed! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

You can read my review from our 4th stay at the Radisson at

Our Radisson Aruba Trip Report June 2011 Overview
    Radisson Food, Beverage & Service

Our Aruba Restaurant Reviews

Activities & the Rest of Our Vacation

Getting There

Sounds wonderful..thanks for sharing! I can not wait!

Hey, what are your thoughts about the Radisson restaurants for teens? My girls are 14. The torch light dinner, I would say no, but what about the sunset grill for dinner or brunch??

Aruba since 1979
    i think it is a great spot.
    we have only been there for brunch, but i would not hesitate to go again.
    http://www.sunsetgrillearuba.com/menu.html
    click above for menu
    Hey, what are your thoughts about the Radisson restaurants for teens? My girls are 14. The torch light dinner, I would say no, but what about the sunset grill for dinner or brunch??

Sunset Grille is very nice. The acoustics inside are poor so request a table outside on the terrace.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    The new and improved Sunset grille is lovely and hip inside and out. The menu was good, not great. Glad we went, don't need to go again.

Going for vacations with my family in Aruba.Just listen about it can't saw the beauty of Aruba.Hope its great journey...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast