Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Family Trip

Aruba is your place to go, was just there over New Years....met many people from Brazil and South America in general...forget an all-inclusive, too many good restaurants...get a place with a nice kitchen for breakfast and some other meals..I have a 2-bedroom villa you can rent at the Marriott Surf Club, sleeps 8, one king bed, one queen and two pull out queens....over 1,500 square feet, full kitchen with dining area and washer and dryer...check out their website....also, unit is in building closest to the beach in a high floor if you desire...the rental period I have is March 15th through March 22nd which is close to your time fram..let me know, either way good luck and enjoy the island..

Hello everyone!

It looks like everyone but my inlaws backed out. We are going to be staying in a two bedroom with 4 adults and 1 toddler.

How is Eagle Beach? I am looking at a condo rental in that area across the street from the beach and was wondering if anyone had ideas for 2 bedroom condo, apartment, villa etc rentals that would be affordable for may 1st to may 14th.

Thanks for all the great feedback so far. I have checked out every link I could get my mouse on.

Any Aruba beach...
    I go back to Andrea's advice of contacting MCM Tours

Perhaps consider the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
    2 Bedroom Suite (2-6 persons)
    Spacious living room with queen-size pull out sofa
    two bedrooms with 1 king-size bed and 2 twin beds
    fully equipped kitchen
    1 bathroom with shower
    1 bathroom with jacuzzi and
    ocean view, located on the second floor.

Or renting from an owner at La Cabana as elisabeth_nj suggested.

Even less expensive would be MVC Eagle Beach Aruba
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 01-29-2008 at 04:33 PM.

Counting Down

So I think I have it down to two choices now.

1 is a house that comes with a car about 7 minutes from palm beach (located in calbas)

1 is a second floor apartment a 5 min walk from the same beach.

I am leaning towards the one with the car since we are there for two weeks and it is nice to be mobile.

Getting close to pulling the trigger on one or the other. I just can't wait to get there.

The house with a car sounds perfect - two weeks sounds perfect - have a perfectly wonderful vacation.
    Easter in Aruba

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12