Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first timer with kids

first timer with kids

We are going to Aruba in april 08. My daughters ar 11 and 17. We are staying at La Cabana Beach and Raquet Club. can anybody tell me what this resort is like and what would be the best adventures for a family with children this age.
    thanks

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We to are going to aruba on April 11-27th....y teens have loved the following: Palm Pleasure snorkle ride 2-5, Aloe Aruba tour of the plant, Mi Dushi boat with the rope swing, Tatoo lunch cruise, Baby Beach and ride in the desert, eatting at Iguana Joes, shopping for knockoff's downtown, getting their hair braided at the huts, banana boat ride & tubing down at the high risers, Laguana's italian buffet at the Radisson, just riding around in a rental car, hitting the flea market.......
    Sorry I have never been to La Cabana but there are lots of people out there that have been, I am sure someone will give you feed back. No matter what, you will love it !

thanks for the info

awesomee. :]

Aruba is amazing! me and my family love the island. it has only rained once in out 6 years that we have gone. and the rain was only for about an hour! i love the bingo at the pool. and laying at the beach. i cant wait to go again in so excited! every time has been amazing!!

Druif Beach, Downtown, our condo at Divi Golf and Beach resort, the pool there, Smokey Joes BBQ, Salt and Pepper, Mi Dushi Bagels, El Gaucho, Pizza Bob's...everything!
    This is the first year that I will be taking my boys, 13 and 9 down with us (can't wait!) and I am planning putt-putt, touring the caves, maybe hiking Arikok Park (many early settlement houses/drawings etc there), driving around to see the different parts of the coast and how rough the waves can be as well as the culture. We might also do the boat with the ropes, they love the pool, so that's a big event in itself. Then basically just throw out ideas to them and see what they are interested in doing at the time...

Have fun, I know you will, Aruba is addictive, so be prepared to plan next years trip as well!!

SK
    Last edited by skdiddy; 02-27-2008 at 11:22 AM.

Activities, Places to See with Kids

Thigs to do for kids aged 5-10? We have a number of guests traveling in with children for a wedding and was wondering what activities you would recommend. Thanks!

My favorite picks for things to do with kids are:

Butterfly Farm
    Donkey Sanctuary
    Aruba Ostrich Farm
    Adenture Mini Golf

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    A snorkel sail, a visit to Senor frogs, during the DAY, to go down their water slide, a visit to Depalm Island water park, movies at nite, Baby beach visit, Iguana Joes for lunch, rent a jeep...been going 12 years....no matter what, you will love it !

Buccaneer Restaurant with fishtanks at each table. Kids will love it and the food is both good and reasonably priced.

Dave
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast