Aruba Beach

Thread: Great Family Photographer

Great Family Photographer

In March my husband and I decided to take the family for a trip to Aruba when we normally go alone. It was a great trip! Island is much more kid friendly than i thought it would be. To document this trip we decided to do a family photo. I found a great photographer on this forum - Bryan Morris.
    He met us in the lobby of our hotel and he took us to a local beautiful beach and did sunset pictures with our family. Our 2 year old was not having the best of days and he was SO patient with her. The pictures came out great! with a reasonable cost. So worth the time and money. Brian is really laid back and makes for a great session. Would recommend him to anyone. You can get in contact with him on his website at w w w. b r y a n m o r r i s p h o t o g r a p h y. com
    Melissa Conner

Aruba since 1979
    bryan does good work.

Quote Originally Posted by mmancu3458 View Post
    In March my husband and I decided to take the family for a trip to Aruba when we normally go alone. It was a great trip! Island is much more kid friendly than i thought it would be. To document this trip we decided to do a family photo. I found a great photographer on this forum - Bryan Morris.
    He met us in the lobby of our hotel and he took us to a local beautiful beach and did sunset pictures with our family. Our 2 year old was not having the best of days and he was SO patient with her. The pictures came out great! with a reasonable cost. So worth the time and money. Brian is really laid back and makes for a great session. Would recommend him to anyone. You can get in contact with him on his website at w w w. b r y a n m o r r i s p h o t o g r a p h y. com
    Melissa Conner

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    funny I was thinking of doing this when we hopefully go next year.. I think it would be cool.
    I will have to get in contact with brian....

Would love to see how the pictures turned out!